Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
We need an official smiley for the purge... :purged:

New official Ban / Annual Memorial Day Purge smilie

YNJaF7V.png
:purged:

@Houston911
We can't still be using this old:ban:emoji, so how can we make this officially happen? :jawalrus:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
I'm pretty sure "White America" are the ones who throned MJ as the king of pop in the first place

But BMN's gotta stay crying over something they they hold onto a dead child molester

It must suck to live such a salty life. But I guess that's what happens when you try to compete with whites instead of just co-existing. You got asians, hispanics, arabs, hebrews, etc. to choose from yet the people who didn't even have the wheel wants to compete with the creators of modern civilization. Talk about reaching for the stars. The only competition for whites in any matter of importance are hebrews.

Stay in your lane Del monte, you only survive out here because they let you

@Houston911
@Brooklynzson
@Diasporan Royalty

:ban:this racist CAC. Ï negged him too.

Last edited:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@Houston911 Can y'all get this fakkit outta here, dude doing damage control over Drake's blackface:scust:

No one is making excuses for Drake

People truly don’t care about ghostwriting

The deadbeat dad is some shaderoom gossip. Who cares if a celebrity has a kid we never seen? That doesn’t make you a deadbeat and no one has confirmed it’s his child( I think it is)

The blackface shyt was a horrible idea but there was no Ill intent behind it. They were actually trying to be woke but that shyt came off as horribly out of touch

Status
Not open for further replies.