Not open for further replies.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
@thewiseman @jdw7985

Obvious SirBiatch aliases.

So now I’m a alias....what’s wrong with you ppl. You can’t have an opinion on this forum without being labeled an alias or a cac?

What kinda forum is the Coli owners trying to create? I’ve posted about 100 times because I’m here more for info and I add my thoughts on topics when I feel like it. Most of my posts are thorough because I’m a real life thorough nikka. fukking nerd

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see the good Dr still around, @DrX

If anyone deserved to catch a ban for the aforementioned reasons, it be him, but he's still here.

Unbushed even :scusthov:

Why? :dahell:
u always been a racist wetback from day one...i see through u...keep hating...

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
:patrice:Aren't you always caping for Trump and the right wing, too?
Imma need @tuckdog to confirm im not a cac

Im never backing down that i got a bigger tax cut under trump tho:yeshrug:

Also cant be a pedo because im young and only reason the bhad girl is attractive is because of her big teddies:hubie:

Now im saying fukk you off principle homie but i dont have hate for anyone in my heart

Peace:stopitslime:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
God bless you my brother :lawd:
@Brooklynzson @Houston911

JampackedPlasticGilamonster-size_restricted.gif

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Less than 20 minutes ago.

these nikkas are bugged out breh. some dude put a 500 dollar bounty on me for saying some shyt i guess he didnt agree with. They'll kill us but the cops that smoke nikkas will have them saying "yes sir no sir"
:mjpls:Who is, "them".

Are you alluding to the fact that you are not one of us?

Why the racially charged undertones?

:ban:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma need @tuckdog to confirm im not a cac

Im never backing down that i got a bigger tax cut under trump tho:yeshrug:

Also cant be a pedo because im young and only reason the bhad girl is attractive is because of her big teddies:hubie:

Now im saying fukk you off principle homie but i dont have hate for anyone in my heart

Peace:stopitslime:

:francis:So let's see here...

When talking about trump:
He is not a racist

Watch trump do more for the black community then obama.

And people still gonna hate him

Just cant win sometimes

When talking about the N word:

Mexicans is cool to say nikka so are south americans... im cuban and we say mi negro

@One of the poster who says that we are the only race to accommodate other races is wrong you obviously only live in your own bubble in amercia, you do know the world is bigger then American right? That sort of racism of who can and cant use a world are pathetic, in puerto rico nobody gets offended if they called negro or nikka

Ionno why is it such a big deal to black people in America its 2017 shyt

Now if a cac says it then yea theres a different feel to it. fukk em

I didnt even mean to @ you fool ion even know who the fukk you are. Im cuban grandparents are cuban and french, i've been to puerto rico colombia and mexico im dark skin and i dont take offence and neither does anyone else for being called mi negro or my negro, nikka etc. Thats a problem only in the states the only way us minority's can stay strong is to stay together. I have a problem with cacs saying not other minorities its petty shyt and theres bigger problems anyones. Thanks for the neg. fakkit

Trump again:wow::

pretty crazy how people hate on dude when he has given jobs to a lot of black people when they themselves dont even help their community. People just hate to hate

How has anyones life gotten worse since trump took office? Seems like everyone on the coli hate dude, but im out here not seeing a damn difference

@Houston911 @Barnett114 @FireDwaneCasey @Brooklynzson @BmoreGorilla

Wow we might have missed one of the biggest ones. Racist and pedo. This guy is on the wrong forum.:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.