1st Annual Memorial Day Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
So you're confirming these behaviors exist, including pre menstrual syndrome...and post menstrual syndrome?
Knowing somebody's emotionally compromised during this time, shouldn't a sane person be in charge of a woman's finances...temporarily...for safety reasons?

What? LOL

Well, his case is different - as he has a permanent flow.

But, most women can and do handle their business and finances perfectly fine during their cycle - as it’s only for a few days.

So, I vote no.

Last edited:

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
Nah. :smile: That sounds like experience and lifestyle for someone you personally know.

You like that emoji a lot huh? I do find it cute — but I think it represents your inner-self.

Whip yo shyt back and forth Queen!

You like my avi? That's you btw

:queen:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Don’t worry. He does the same to me. And I’m a black business owner college grad. Dude acts like black people gotta have 1 opinion
The very first day I ever posted here he started a argument with me.

I've literally been arguing with him for 6 fukking years, almost coli day one :snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#LWO
THis trash ass Boxden racist cac trump supporter. Ban this fakkit @CEITEDMOFO .

IM LIKE fukk THE COPS AND PRO KAEPERNICK

BUT ALSO LOVE TRUMP

A356jiI.gif

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
You like my avi? That's you btw

:queen:

My picture on this forum ain’t hard to find - check “The Gym.” Do the education. ;)

Quite the opposite - In-shape, gorgeous and natural hair that I rock straight and coily/curly at-will - you hate that huh? :queen:

And, my post and history here - exhibits the black self-respect I have for myself and my people. Unlike you - who taught you to hate yourself?

“You seem to be only concerned with dissing women. Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly? Well, life is harsh, hug me, don't reject me.” :smile:

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
My picture on this forum ain’t hard to find - check “The Gym.” Do the education. ;)

Quite the opposite - In-shape, gorgeous and natural hair that I rock straight and coily/curly at-will - you hate that huh? :queen:

And, my post and history here - exhibits the black self-respect I have for myself and my people. Unlike you - who taught you to hate yourself?

“You seem to be only concerned with dissing women. Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly? Well, life is harsh, hug me, don't reject me.” :smile:

Too much typing. Post less. I'm bored with you now. Run along ashy

Status
Not open for further replies.