1st Annual Memorial Day Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Is many mentions as you get in here and THAT is the best you got? a weak ass deflection to the white man while you out here talking about putting high school sophomores on a waiting list :dead:

:mjlol:

He loves calling everyone who doesn't believe the bullshyt he posts as white man.

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB

full

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Damn black people in higher learning really be taking up for that white boy Shaun king
:ohhh:

nikka has been stealing money since forever, even before he became a black twitter activist
:mjlol:

nikka left his church as a pastor because of misplaced money
:russ:

nikka has money missing from every charity he's ever been apart of
:russ:
sounds like every pastor and charity organizer. :martin:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
thank you for not tagging me in this thread.

It has been a tough recovery after the coma.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Have I missed the cut off
This sick fukk is trying to justify sleeping with underage girls
Not justifying just giving you the definition. Pedo gets thrown around haphazardly mainly as an insult to men. Never see it used when female teachers have sex with high school kids. I don't think women even get investigated for actual ped shyt. Instead the male is applauded for getting raped by an older woman

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Not justifying just giving you the definition. Pedo gets thrown around haphazardly mainly as an insult to men. Never see it used when female teachers have sex with high school kids. I don't think women even get investigated for actual ped shyt. Instead the male is applauded for getting raped by an older woman

I don't need excuses for peadophiles add another to my list

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I hate that I missed this shyt. Who’s that one “Jew” with the Kobe Bryant avatar? I got his stupid ass on ignore. Always trying to shyt on Black People. Especially Israelites. That clown needs to get banned.
:hhh:

And there is another poster that I have on ignore who makes fun of Autistic people and trolls the Autistic poster all of the time. I got his stupid ass on ignore, too. OP should make this a Memorial Day Week Purge so that I can gather my receipts.
:jawalrus:

Status
Not open for further replies.