Not open for further replies.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Too much typing. Post less. I'm bored with you now. Run along ashy

Good.

I’m tired of going back and forth with a lame who hates his skin-tone ——and regularly disrespects and goes after BW on this forum cause he got low-self-esteem and was dissed in the 8th grade.

Bye ugly! :smile:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we get @Swagnificent and @Everythingg outta here for promoting flat earth and saying African slavery was a myth? :martinbp:

Keep trying to trick people into thinking you black. We can see right through you crytojews. Your expertise in pretending to be other races and religions so you can tear them down from the inside is well known.

That's why ya'll keep trying to promote this slave trade narrative.

Our people were already here. The evidence is overwhelming. Keep trying to reduce our history to just slavery.

Daps
Damn black people in higher learning really be taking up for that white boy Shaun king
:ohhh:

nikka has been stealing money since forever, even before he became a black twitter activist
:mjlol:

nikka left his church as a pastor because of misplaced money
:russ:

nikka has money missing from every charity he's ever been apart of
:russ:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
:JohnCena2: IN

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Houston911 I wasn't even around on this site for that long, but its pretty much common knowledge that not only is @Swagnificent an open weirdo with the pedo shyt - everyone knows it, acknowledges it, and he's so comfortable being out there with it that he doesn't even defend his stances on lusting over girls in training bras

what's the word on that?

You cacs can keep trying to pretend. We all know the real reason ya'll want me gone is cause I make threads like this that expose your type:
Faces of Ancient Egypt
White People are the embodiment of Evil (Must See Video)

Look at how many responses this thread has and compare it to the responses in those 2 threads.

That exposes the demographics of this site that is mostly white.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
@Trent - negs me every time I post -- he's still salty I called him out for calling BW "dark butts." He thinks that makes me a "bedwench." Nah. It makes me a person with black self-respect. Get some in your life.

Proof: check my negs :smile:

@satam55 - I don't even know or remember this dude. But, he rates every thread I make a one-star.

I'm guessing he is pro-IR and loves white women or hates I don't like BW being called out their names --

Aye - it's all good little guy - continue to "pawg." Self-hate is a hella of a drug.

Proof: check my threads - he negs/low-rates history / postive threads.. lol.. sad. But, carry on ugly. :smile:

Happy Monday!! :smile:
those two are the biggest c00ns on this site

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You cacs can keep trying to pretend. We all know the real reason ya'll want me gone is cause I make threads like this that expose your type:
Faces of Ancient Egypt
White People are the embodiment of Evil (Must See Video)

Look at how many responses this thread has and compare it to the responses in those 2 threads.

That exposes the demographics of this site that is mostly white.
Is many mentions as you get in here and THAT is the best you got? a weak ass deflection to the white man while you out here talking about putting high school sophomores on a waiting list :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.