1st Annual Memorial Day Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I've been a part of this community for over a decade since SOHH, I've donated and truly love this community. I've never said or done anything racist. I regret defending that idiot Zimmerman...he's a fukking sociopath and likely lied his ass off about the encounter.

This cac has been saying slick racist cac shyt since sohh, why is he still here?
:gucci:

But ya'll out here troll tagging regular coli brehs.

Should start banning people for non serious tags.
:francis:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I know I've seen you ride for that racist piece of shyt in the white house too
4BzAvRi_zpsddkeaplc.png

Oh yea....and out of curiosity what did I "ride" about that was outlandish?

Be sure to post your findings and provide full context.....

Also write a small summary on how it constitutes to me being a white racist.....:mjlol:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
If your "girl" is darkskin then why are you shytting on darkskin black ppl all the time? :mjpls:
I guess you cant be critical of people I care for.

I only critized things I care about

I only complain about things I love

I love black women. Real men say how they feel even if it hurts. I'm sorry if u feel hurt but I am very hard on things I love.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Openly defending blackface multiple times in the same thread

All you Hoegan stans...

dGrZJ3u.png

D43HzbG.png

XClvgGG.png

This fakkit is very careful, he won't say any racist slurs but he defends racist shyt at every turn and calls black people the c-word at every opportunity

Chinkamura is another indie darling non-draw wrassler, Ziggler was corny but the segment was so terrible he actually CARRIED it :scust:

Ruz0GqV.png

Yes nikka :stopitslime:

When he bulked up he was the epitome of :trash: in the ring
zT1lisH.png

nikka still putting out heat :whew:

15KoGa0.png

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@Una Mas
Yeah you're another remedial azz dude who was on the short bus and too busy showing out in class instead of hitting them books. Now you offended cuz you've been left behind by your more studious peers and blame all your shortcomings on cacs. Too busy falling asleep in class, but at least your moms copped you some Jordan's.

I'm saying though, white women are miles ahead of Black women. Got their own hair, cosmetics beyond Shea butter, degrees that will get them jobs beyond call centers and hair salons, names that don't include too many syllables, no attitudes, go to the gym, eat sh!t like keenwah, black women dont know nothing bout keenwah or nutrition, kale, etc.. Anybody that don't appreciate white women is lost IMO.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
So I should be banned just cause I’m Muslim? I don’t want to go back and fourth with you as I’m fasting this is the holy month of Ramadan brother.
Nope. For expousing racist, anti Black sentiments on a Black board!!
Ur ppl, nor ur faith were never on trial; asking what extreme, unfettered adherence to Uumaah(Islam) has done for ANY African person is never a justification for that level of vile, twisted hate!
Btw, miss us with naive, innocence.Bunch of other times shyt like that was thrown out, casually, too.smh

Status
Not open for further replies.