MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
So you read a thread declaring trolls and racists are being banned and you ran in here to reply "I wish you would try to ban me :sas1:"

How else are we supposed to interpret that?

Trying to shift the focus on me is doing yourself no favors. Don't shy away from it now when you came in here proudly proclaiming yourself a troll and racist.

Interpret it how you want...show proof of my intent on this site is as a white racist....better yet...ban bet

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
@Wiles hates darkskin black people and thinks it's funny that a little black girl was assaulted by a grown man.
@Houston911

Black woman get free hand outs from the goverment making wedlock babys mean while Black men are put into jail. So oppressed breh...

The coli simps like no tommorow....

That makes it even worst

Why u should trust black woman they all want to be white woman so bad.

Black woman would rather have section 8 and child support than a man. That is facts. Alot of black Woman all over just want a baby for a free check. That is the majority of the black community. And then they have fatherless childern. U cant deny that large number of trash in our community that believes a baby is nothing more than a check. Your family and my family may be good people but the majority are not.
Oh yea men aint shyt. But guess who is raising them? Aint shyt mothers with no father. So if a woman gets rewarded for having a baby out of wedlock. I.e. free housing and money to raise it. What is stopping them from just putting a man on child support he goes to jail and she get snack packs cheese and free housing for fukking up. And woman run to this way of life because yall are either easily manipulated by money or yall really dont give a fukk at all. Agrue with emotion all you want but i said no lie...

:gucci:

Darkskin people are hateful in general.

Im black you fakkit. I just said Lightskin people experience bullshyt from darkskin people because yall are hatefull to people lighter than you.

#facts

now go to bed with your sensative ass.

Lightskin people claim black more than dark skin people

:yeshrug:

You think a little black girl getting pushed by a grown man is funny? :mjpls:

@BmoreGorilla

It was funny :yeshrug:

Why have a little girl near the fight in the first place

Oh @ someone for back up on a message forum is pure fakkittry

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Yo....HOLD UP:

That's taken from the "white people exposed" list....so y'all mean to tell me this fakkit Marcelrellu is WHITE? :stopitslime:

That bytch ass homo PM'ed me twice back in February, using "nikka" like he was Black (and check the deflection in his first post, too...first thing outta his punk ass mouth. These dudes who be faking like they Black ALWAYS accuse others first):

Get this fukkboi up outta here. :camby:

And dammit, if he IS Black, then his hoe ass still needs to run that fade, then.
This is @Marcelrellu adorned in CHOPPER SUIT JACKET, complete with all Inspector Gadget attachments.
That nikka will pull out some type of dusty donatello device and fukk you over cuhh

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Openly defending blackface multiple times in the same thread

All you Hoegan stans...

dGrZJ3u.png

D43HzbG.png

XClvgGG.png

This fakkit is very careful, he won't say any racist slurs but he defends racist shyt at every turn and calls black people the c-word at every opportunity

Yep, @Da King is very calculated with his anti-Black, racist posting. And everytime someone presses him for proof that he's Black he disappears for awhile, just to come back like nothing happened. Clear racist cac troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.