The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:dead:
I wasnt tagging you for whats in the op. @Gothboi J accused you of being a man without tagging you and I was bringing it to your attention. I guess you got him on ignore and didn't see I quoted him :skip:[/QUOTE
Ohhhhhh... but I still don’t give a fuk. Fuk that Fukboi. And what are you mentioning me for? Could care less what he thinks. That’s why he’s igged.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Yes I do wish to ban you for hating darskin people :umad:

U wish I had the malice in my heart so u can be justified. But the fact is my observation of the people of the world does not mean I hate. Please get a life beyond being lonely looking for problems online.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Ain't no excuses, ban this light skinned fakkit.

:camby:

It's taking an awful long time to get these trolls outta here.

Why are these silly ban bets being dealt with tho?
:rudy:

Look at this fukking simp ban me for what bytch?

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
U wish I had the malice in my heart so u can be justified. But the fact is my observation of the people of the world does not mean I hate. Please get a life beyond being lonely looking for problems online.

Lmaoooo like you looking for validation from coli brehs cuz they deny your blackness as a lightskin dude? :deadmanny:

Also you being on this faux woke shyt isn't gonna stop @Houston911 from dropping the hammer on you :umad:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@C00NM0NGER needs the ban. Not only he's a racist alt right troll, he also supports Trump and trolls when he offends black people. Also, we can't have somebody with such an offensive name on a black inspired message board.

@ExodusNirvana @The Black Panther @Cali_livin and several others can cosign this.

@Great Scott another white supremacist who acts Black but posts st0rmfr0nt and racist rhetorics
you runnin with an indian that thinks mike
brown and trayvon deserved to die, and im a verified black business owner by houston and brook

its at this moment you should realize that you run racist indian squares, what that make
you

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
For what reason? All I do is talk basketball.

If we got rid of all the racists there wouldn’t be many people on this board.

The hypocrisy is hilarious considering this is a pretty heavy white hating board including @Columbo who uses my color against me every time he posts.

I find being called a cac offensive, yes it’s not the same as the N word but it’s clearly said in a negative light.

And why is @FireDwaneCasey still here? This thread has no credibility as long as he’s here.
shyt poster, consistent at trolling, only avoids getting woat nominations as you stop posting from Nov-Dec and start again in Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.