TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Openly defending blackface multiple times in the same thread

All you Hoegan stans...

dGrZJ3u.png

D43HzbG.png

XClvgGG.png

This fakkit is very careful, he won't say any racist slurs but he defends racist shyt at every turn and calls black people the c-word at every opportunity
Don’t think I’ve seen ever seen the website version of the Coli

Only mobile

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Yo....HOLD UP:

That's taken from the "white people exposed" list....so y'all mean to tell me this fakkit Marcelrellu is WHITE? :stopitslime:

That bytch ass homo PM'ed me twice back in February, using "nikka" like he was Black (and check the deflection in his first post, too...first thing outta his punk ass mouth. These dudes who be faking like they Black ALWAYS accuse others first):

Marcelrellu said:
U white and atlanta nikkas soft.

U too far from me to crush ur face.

I walked the fine line with real ones.

U just internet thugging

Marcelrellu" said:
My mom would beat ur ass im in California nikka ur not coming here internet thug.

U too dusty to touch me my young nikkas would Beat ur ass.

Get this fukkboi up outta here. :camby:

And dammit, if he IS Black, then his hoe ass still needs to run that fade, then.

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I'm just doing a comparison to someone I dont know....see how easy it was considering you a nobody on here and real life?
So you read a thread declaring trolls and racists are being banned and you ran in here to reply "I wish you would try to ban me :sas1:"

How else are we supposed to interpret that?

Trying to shift the focus on me is doing yourself no favors. Don't shy away from it now when you came in here proudly proclaiming yourself a troll and racist.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
On behalf of the people I nominate @Mowgli until he can produce a video of his alleged Brazilian jui jitsu “skills” :DAIGOCOFFEE:

I nominate @PS4 until he can produce proof of owning an XB1X, a 4KTV, and a brand new mattress still in the plastic. :COURTFLAB2:

I nominate @Rekkapryde until he can produce evidence of having completing 5 PS4 exclusives.:DAIGOSABU:

And since none of you have the testicular fortitude to do so... I nominate @Brooklynzson for not reactiving the featured threads feature.:DAIGOYANKEE:
:camby:

I'm still seeing plenty of bannable cac offenses from posters that are still here.

Yall bullshyttin.

Seems like the coli isn't serious about getting rid of these racist, tranny loving, cac trolls.
:hhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.