Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
On behalf of the people I nominate @Mowgli until he can produce a video of his alleged Brazilian jui jitsu “skills” :DAIGOCOFFEE:

I nominate @PS4 until he can produce proof of owning an XB1X, a 4KTV, and a brand new mattress still in the plastic. :COURTFLAB2:

I nominate @Rekkapryde until he can produce evidence of having completing 5 PS4 exclusives.:DAIGOSABU:

And since none of you have the testicular fortitude to do so... I nominate @Brooklynzson for not reactiving the featured threads feature.:DAIGOYANKEE:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
So the threads showing brothers and sisters committing crimes while members of the coli laugh should be considered?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Interesting question..besides giving career advice over the years to young brothers on this site interested in navigating through IT....what productive activities have you perpetuated?
I'm not on trial here, you are. Don't slink away now, troll. Keep puffin your chest out.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
@Da King

Openly caping for racist white guys and justifying wrestlers using blackface.

Openly defending blackface multiple times in the same thread

All you Hoegan stans...

dGrZJ3u.png

D43HzbG.png

XClvgGG.png

This fakkit is very careful, he won't say any racist slurs but he defends racist shyt at every turn and calls black people the c-word at every opportunity

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
On behalf of the people I nominate @Mowgli until he can produce a video of his alleged Brazilian jui jitsu “skills” :DAIGOCOFFEE:

I nominate @PS4 until he can produce proof of owning an XB1X, a 4KTV, and a brand new mattress still in the plastic. :COURTFLAB2:

I nominate @Rekkapryde until he can produce evidence of having completing 5 PS4 exclusives.:DAIGOSABU:

And since none of you have the testicular fortitude to do so... I nominate @Brooklynzson for not reactiving the featured threads feature.:DAIGOYANKEE:
We purging racist urchins from the board. . This isn't quite the time for foolishness.

Purge. And most importantly have fun because really you and your casual Ilk would be purged if it was up to me but I have more important things to do right now. Watch trash perish.

If you want to experience jiujitsu just come to l.a and I'll tie you in a double knot, triggering the word uncle. fukk a video, get that True experience. Of course while bringing you to the gates of death I will guarantee your safety by releasing you from the strength of demi God's well before your body decides to return to the good Lord

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Equating questioning a misguided, distorted sense of Uumah(sp), especially when proven to be detrimental to 'ur pp' ,to the Anti Black, racist shyt you've said is dumb ass shyt. Mocking slavery is well past the line; wasnt ur first time ,either!!:hhh:U can go just like ur boy, Grano:lolbron:
@AuntAnniesPretzels
So I should be banned just cause I’m Muslim? I don’t want to go back and fourth with you as I’m fasting this is the holy month of Ramadan brother.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

For what reason? All I do is talk basketball.

If we got rid of all the racists there wouldn’t be many people on this board.

The hypocrisy is hilarious considering this is a pretty heavy white hating board including @Columbo who uses my color against me every time he posts.

I find being called a cac offensive, yes it’s not the same as the N word but it’s clearly said in a negative light.

And why is @FireDwaneCasey still here? This thread has no credibility as long as he’s here.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
We purging racist urchins from the board. . This isn't quite the time for foolishness.

Purge. And most importantly have fun because really you and your casual Ilk would be purged if it was up to me but I have more important things to do right now. Watch trash perish.

If you want to experience joujitsubjist come to l.a and I'll tie you in a double knot, triggering the word uncle
:laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.