zwhzee.jpg

50k0ax.jpg

2z83sd4.jpg

v3iufo.jpg

2qdn8uw.jpg

289a9oo.jpg

I love how the "race riots" consisted of CACs ganging up on random Black people
SMH

Back in thee mid 80s, I was about 7 or 8 yrs old and I was at the car wash with pops, who was a black belt. 3 or 4 white dudes stepped to him on some drunk racist white boy shyt. He whooped all but one of them, who took off runnin when he saw his baloney brothers gettin that work:banderas:

Witnessing that further made me fearless in a lot of situations
Did he teach you that shyt?
LOL, ok bruh. Crime rates are down all across the black community. Blacks have more money and power than than ever before. But you pining for something that looks great in picture Good luck with that.
Dude, crime is down across most of the rich countries period, mang.

And the wealth divide between Blacks and Whites has tripled the past 30 years.

Blacks are NOT richer incomparison to Whites, mang.
http://www.marketplace.org/topics/wealth-poverty/wealth-gap-grows-between-black-and-white-us
http://www.marketplace.org/topics/wealth-poverty/wealth-gap-grows-between-black-and-white-us
u acting as if the others ain't fell off?
nikka please :beli: white people fell off too from them times nikka

Who gives a flyin fukk about everyone else?? This thread is about BLACK excellence. If you want to talk about how white people fell off :comeon:...fukk outta here with that bullshyt...:camby:

I kinda agree with the first dude. Blacks aint the only ones fell off

You live in a society my nig. You can't completely disassociate yourself from White folks.

If an atomic bomb went off in New York City, it aint like only nikkaz or only White folks would be affected by that shyt. Everybody is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
black women looked so much better back then :noah:

because social conditioning hadn't yet taken its hold on the black female. propaganda that painted white women as the standard for beauty wasn't yet as pervasive or, better yet, accessible as it is now in our digital age. black women loved themselves during that period. whereas now, they're ashamed of their own hair and skin, which sees them try to emulate a white appearance that is clearly incompatible with their original beauty.