1940s-1970s Black American Life (PICS)

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
How is that working out for the Native Americans with their own tribal justice systems?
My Pima friend is doing very well, however, the tribal nation are suffering due to drugs and alcoholism although it does vary by tribe. I am talking about mass migration. If the black wealthy and bourgeois pool their money I am sure there is some land they could purchase from a nation somewhere in africa. We don't need very large tracts of land but we do need access to running water, arable land for crop growth and anti-viral drugs to get started. Are you suggesting that our current situation is as good as it's going to get for us and we shouldn't be unhappy with what has happened since integration? In my opinion we have just gone backwards.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I am talking about mass migration. If the black wealthy and bourgeois pool their money I am sure there is some land they could purchase from a nation somewhere in africa.

:comeon: Stop it.

Now you know you're more liikely to see a unicorn than you are to see anything close to that happening.

Rich Black people are not your friends.

And you're not gonna move 50 million Black people who've been in Amerikkka 400 years all the way back to Africa.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
damn what happened here?
this is from the Newark riots national guard shot this child in the head[/QUOTE]

:wtf: dude has a cigar in his mouth like :win: like its a joke or something.

And he is just walking past him like he does not exist. Does anybody know the name of this guy?