1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I see a lot of people saying the Giants will win 4-6 games so they won’t get a top pick. I don’t know that I necessarily agree with that. This team has no life, no juice, no spark. If you don’t have that to START the season, where will you get that to end the season?

This team has shown me nothing to make me believe they can win 4 games. They had to make a “historic” comeback to beat the Cardinals. They got blown out by the Seahawks at home. Come on now.

Raiders; Jets, Commanders, and Patriots are all winnable games and we have 5 games between those opponents. Not too mention, the Cowboys are prone to give up games against inferior competition, and we play the Eagles the last game when they might be resting their starters.

Do I think we beat the Jets; Commanders twice, Pats, Boys, and the Eagles once? No, but I think we’ll split the Commanders, beat the Cowboys in a trap game, and beat a resting Birds squad week 18 to go 4-13.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
The Giants offense is lifeless and predictable, even when Saquon is in the lineup. Kafka has to go.

Daboll needs to stop acting like he is blameless, constantly showing up Jones. Xavier McKinney has to go, acting like the Defense is playing good, acting like HE is playing good. Dude got trucked by a QB at the goal line.

This is worse than the Dave Brown and Kent Graham era.