Brilliant L :blessed:
Tank don't stop :win:
yung-joc-its-goin-down.gif

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Not that I’m surprised, but the Giants offense looks much better under Tyrod. They were actually sustaining drives, keeping sacks to a minimum, and attacking downfield. Get that bum muhfukka Jones outta here.

These goofy ass mouth-breathing DJ stans don’t want to give Tyrod any credit. They’re trying to say he didn’t get sacked as much because of Saquon and the line performing better. These people are some fukkin’ lemmings breh. Tyrod actually manipulated the pocket, and kept his eyes downfield then let it rip. If Jones was out there against that defense he would’ve taken at least 3 more sacks than Tyrod.

Last edited:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not that I’m surprised, but the Giants offense looks much better under Tyrod. They were actually sustaining drives, keeping sacks to a minimum, and attacking downfield. Get that bum muhfukka Jones outta here.

These goofy ass mouth-breathing DJ stans don’t want to give Tyrod any credit. They’re trying to say he didn’t get sacked as much because of Saquon and the line performing better. These people are some fukkin’ lemmings breh. Tyrod actually manipulated the pocket, and kept his eyes downfield then let it rip. If Jones was out there against that defense he would’ve taken at least 3 more sacks than Tyrod.
And would have 2 turnovers :francis:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
"Until Jones learns how to handle this pressure and gets better at avoiding sacks, he is going to continue to struggle this season."

This is Jones' 5th season...i'm of the belief that you are who you are when it comes to instincts, pocket presence, reading what you see, etc. That's not something he's going to learn with time or whatever.

Last edited:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
"Until Jones learns how to handle this pressure and gets better at avoiding sacks, he is going to continue to struggle this season."

This is Jones' 5th season...i'm of the believe that you are who you are when it comes to instincts, pocket presence, reading what you see, etc. That's not something he's going to learn with time or whatever.

There is no learning or getting better for him at this point. These people need to stop saying he can be elite. He has shown literally zero attributes to make anyone think he can sniff the elite tier of QB’s in the NFL. That’s nothing but fan cope.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Not to mention the Giants didn't do any of those designed run plays like they do for Daniel Jones. And the playbook was open more for Tyrod too. With Daniel Jones they only let him throw the ball 10+ yards 3 or 4 times a game.

Tyrod Taylor has much better pocket awareness than Daniel Jones too. It sucks he made that audible but Daboll went out like a bytch worrying about if Buffalo may have time left, if the Giants score. That's what really cost them, poor clock management at the end of the 1st half.