Just finished the first episode

*Whew* Pure piffery.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
SMH does every Netflix show gotta have some gay shyt in it?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:martin: 5 episodes in and not impressed with the characters or mystery going on. Just a whole bunch language barrier stuff and weird shyt happening with no hints.

I recognize that symbol they keep showing is the alchemical symbol for Earth but I'm just :dwillhuh: right now
I'm on ep 3

I heard good things about this series on YT
This shyt is so boring and a chore to watch! I think I might tap out on this!:hubie:

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Couldn't finish because of the two dude jacking each other off. Cut that shyt off real fast. SMH

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
kind of homophobic
didnt you once asked what's the point of ass on a woman and that ass is only relevant in anal?

What that got do with anything? And your feeling steal hurt from me cooking you thats why you stalking me. If me not wanting to see two grown men stroke each others rods makes homophobic then youre a homosexual. If water can be cold it can be hot. Did you or did you not like that gay shyt they put in there?

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
What that got do with anything? And your feeling steal hurt from me cooking you thats why you stalking me. If me not wanting to see two grown men stroke each others rods makes homophobic then youre a homosexual. If water can be cold it can be hot. Did you or did you not like that gay shyt they put in there?
i didnt even watch the movie.... reptile was a fakkit too. Spitting on other men.:dame:
you should change your avi