1899 (Netflix, From Dark Creators)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:martin: 5 episodes in and not impressed with the characters or mystery going on. Just a whole bunch language barrier stuff and weird shyt happening with no hints.

I recognize that symbol they keep showing is the alchemical symbol for Earth but I'm just :dwillhuh: right now
If you finish it, tag me and tell me how it is. I am not wasting my time watching something wack.

I haven't even finished DARK. :francis:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Just finished the 1st episode, intriguing setup :ohhh:

Will probably stay out of this thread, until I finish the series.
This is my problem and I have to stop. I’ll go look for the coli brehs review then I’ll go in with a predetermined opinion. I didn’t do that here and I think this show is very good so far (on episode three)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching, another mindbender from the creators of Dark :wow:

I had planned on spacing out the episodes over the course of a few days, but the mystery had me hooked. Had to keep watching to get some explanation of what is going on :lupe:. Definitely could see elements of Dark and even Lost sprinkled throughout the course of the season. Really hope it gets renewed considering how things unfold. Glad to see it was #1 in shows when I clicked on Netflix.

On that season finale

Maura waking up from the simulation in space, with her brother greeting her :ohhh:. The reveals about Daniel, Elliot, Henry and the other passengers :bryan:

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It’s slow and I can already see its leading to nothing interesting. I got to mid way through the third episode. The random background noise is wild annoying too. Somebody can’t walk down the hallway without some weird ass music playing loud as fukk in the background as if something important is happening.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Netflix pulling an HBO with the cast being comprised of their actors from other shows of theirs lol

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Midway through episode 5

feels like the child and the dude that washed up ep 1 are on some never ending loop with the two ships connecting over and over and this season will end with them + some main cast making it "back" to the Prometheus in the finale and restarting the loop :patrice:

That "We've never made it this far" feels like it gave away the whole plot

I could be way off too though :manny:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I have one episode left but I've changed my mind this show is a misfire. Too many characters too many languages the plot is not interesting and it starts becoming a Looney tunes cartoon. They started going off the rails a bit with the third season of dark and this is completely unhinged and has become background noise and I just use my phone

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I have one episode left but I've changed my mind this show is a misfire. Too many characters too many languages the plot is not interesting and it starts becoming a Looney tunes cartoon. They started going off the rails a bit with the third season of dark and this is completely unhinged and has become background noise and I just use my phone

I had two more to go but didn't feel motivated to finish.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny how Dark is like a mix between interstellar, tenet and 12 monkeys. This feels like inception mixed with shutter island.