18-Year-Old High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Collapses In Court

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
this shyt is fukked up all the way around. i was gonna say free that nikka, but now that i think of i hope he do his time lift bulk up to the 225-230 come through killing the L to become better that than :mjpls: all while still being a real nikka on some :pacspit: for the way these crooked cacs tried to lynch me. this nikka need to realize talent trumps all as long as he still able to do his thing on court hell be alright. just gotta keep his head and handle that shyt. used this shyt like some kill bill revenge shyt motivation.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
NO nucca should be built for doing time. and anyone dude that tells you he is. there's something wrong with him. what logical man is built to live in a cage with a bunch of other men? :stopitslime:

No logical man is built for that but dude was young and dumb and suffered the consequence, but its some animals out there built to do just that

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
This ish aint funny at all. I know this the internet and all but everything aint a joke.

I bet these cats talking bout 3 years aint nothing aint never seen the inside of a precint.

Hope the young nikka get his shyt together

actually it is funny, he probably thought it was funny before he got caught too. he shouldn't have done the crime. :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
this shyt is fukked up all the way around. i was gonna say free that nikka, but now that i think of i hope he do his time lift bulk up to the 225-230 come through killing the L to become better that than :mjpls: all while still being a real nikka on some :pacspit: for the way these crooked cacs tried to lynch me. this nikka need to realize talent trumps all as long as he still able to do his thing on court hell be alright. just gotta keep his head and handle that shyt. used this shyt like some kill bill revenge shyt motivation.

I do hope he overcomes this adversity but he lynched himself. He kidnaped and beat her and it was all caught in tape. Its not like this was some he say she say shyt, it's all on tape.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hoes come and go

how you 18 years old, going crazy and ruining a chance at a free education over a girl?

There are no men in his life to put him on game?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I do hope he overcomes this adversity but he lynched himself. He kidnaped and beat her and it was all caught in tape. Its not like this was some he say she say shyt, it's all on tape.

cmon breh even the bytch was asking for leniency:dwillhuh:

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
There is video of Farmer assaulting Lane, dragging her by the hair and striking her as she cowered in a corner at a Bedford Heights apartment building.

Judge Pamela Barker said of the video: “Lane is literally cowering in a corner and she is trying to push him away from her. And ultimately, then, he, hits her in the head several times as she is cowered in that corner. That’s what the court witnessed on those videotapes, and that does not incorporate, as far as I understand, is all that took place because this was within the confines of the apartment complex.

you deserve it, Tony...you deserve it :pacspit:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
cmon breh even the bytch was asking for leniency:dwillhuh:

That's why he only got three years. If she were to pursue further charges she would have had a case. Beating someone in the head especially after they are down can be charged as attempted murder. Just think had one of those punches or kicks landed on her temple then we would be here debating whether he should get the death penalty or not.