18 y/o bruh travels from Ohio to China to meet girl, gets curved

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
http://thegrio.com/2015/03/06/ohio-teen-china-internet-pratt/

ohio-teen-chinese-girl.jpg

An 18-year-old teenager from Ohio, known only as “Pratt,” met a girl from China on the Internet and promised to pay her a visit.

“Pratt” turned up in Jiangshan after a 7,000-mile journey. The only problem? The girl didn’t want to see him.

Pratt repeatedly tried to call her, who told him to leave her alone and blocked his number.

After that rejection, Pratt reportedly fell into depression and lots of drinking.

He lost all his money and was found lying next to the Xu River, unconscious and suffering from hypothermia.

“He was unconscious and lying in a pool of his own vomit,” a Cheng Bei Police Station spokesperson was quoted on Qianjiang TV. “It looks as if he might have fallen in the water at some stage as his clothes and shoes were soaked. To be honest he was so inebriated, he could easily have drowned. It was only a short distance to the water.”

Although police managed to find the girl Pratt had come to see, she still did not want to see him despite his near-death experience.

The hotel manager at the hotel where Pratt was staying heard about his hard time and allowed him to stay there for free.

Pratt has since recovered and is, according to a police spokeman, on a plane to Ohio.

********************************************************************************************************************

On a serious note, I'm glad the young dude is OK. He's only 18 and you live and you learn. Better to experience the lesson now when you got your whole life ahead of you than in later years. Dude is gonna be wise from now on (hopefully).

This story is too funny. I hope breh can look back on this and laugh

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Patience breh. Let the pieces fall in place and one day you'll be like :mjcry: I finally put the ring on it

Alot of Chinese women, as in from China, not westernized, don't shave down there. I dunno bout you but I like a bald slit lookin right back at me.

Source: I'm Chinese. Eaten enough hairy azz p*ssy to know :mjlol::scust:

Breh, judging from the post you replied to, does it seem like my observations/ impressions of Chinese women and dating is correct? Or was I off the mark?

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Breh, from the post you replied to, does it seem like my observations/ impressions of Chinese women and dating is correct? Or was I off the mark?
Well, it would be imprudent to apply an umbrella description to all Chinese women. However, more often than not, given the relatively conservative nature of Chinese women, you're right. She might be looking to take it to the next level.

Some Chinese chicks I know have astronomical body counts, some don't even see a dikk until they're 24, and some wait for marriage.
Only you know which category your girl falls into.

You're pretty accurate that most Chinese chicks only wanna date dudes they wanna get serious with. Maybe not as far as tying the knot though, shyt would scare me off :whoa:

Which part of China is she from breh?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Patience breh. Let the pieces fall in place and one day you'll be like :mjcry: I finally put the ring on it

Alot of Chinese women, as in from China, not westernized, don't shave down there. I dunno bout you but I like a bald slit lookin right back at me.

Source: I'm Chinese. Eaten enough hairy azz p*ssy to know :mjlol::scust:
Uhhhh ummmm just make them shave ? That's what I do. :heh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You're doing too much. I've busted open some chinese chicks I was the second dude they'd ever fukked with. Granted when it comes time to break up and they think you're there soul mate shyt can get real (I have a legit restraining order on one chick, paper work at the police station and all that) but typically if she knows English she knows what the deal is. They hold foreigners in a different light And fully understand our dating rituals are different. The fact that she's in America leads me to believe she's either naive or playing games. If you're good looking and speak some Chinese I seen these chicks turn insta-thot, esp if you resemble something like Bradley Cooper or will smith.

Source: black American living in China 3 years. I got cold mouth piece, clean style and been traveling for a decade tho.

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're doing too much. I've busted open some chinese chicks I was the second dude they'd ever fukked with. Granted when it comes time to break up and they think you're there soul mate shyt can get real (I have a legit restraining order on one chick, paper work at the police station and all that) but typically if she knows English she knows what the deal is. They hold foreigners in a different light And fully understand our dating rituals are different. The fact that she's in America leads me to believe she's either naive or playing games. If you're good looking and speak some Chinese I seen these chicks turn insta-thot, esp if you resemble something like Bradley Cooper or will smith.

Source: black American living in China 3 years. I got cold mouth piece, clean style and been traveling for a decade tho.

Respect breh, I feel you. I don't speak a lick of chinese besides hello, thank you and you're welcome haha.

It's a complicated situation I guess, she's in america on a student visa. She actually just graduated, and has one year from graduation to find a sponsor or she'll have to go back to china. So I think marriage is her end game, and understandably so, but that's just not something I want to commit to at 29.

I don't think she's playing games, or necessarily naive, I think she's just physically inexperienced and only wants to cross those boundaries with a man who will fully commit.

And she's too much of a sweetheart for me to lead her on for just physical gratification, if she wants to marry into this country and I only view it as a hook-up. We actually had an amicable break up on easter, this thread is a few months old, a lot has happened with my situation since then.

So I guess she ain't "the one" but it was a good experience overall and I still think asian women are bad as fukk. If I was ever living in china mannnnn. I'd be going on dates every night haha