18 y/o bruh travels from Ohio to China to meet girl, gets curved

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You're doing too much. I've busted open some chinese chicks I was the second dude they'd ever fukked with. Granted when it comes time to break up and they think you're there soul mate shyt can get real (I have a legit restraining order on one chick, paper work at the police station and all that) but typically if she knows English she knows what the deal is. They hold foreigners in a different light And fully understand our dating rituals are different. The fact that she's in America leads me to believe she's either naive or playing games. If you're good looking and speak some Chinese I seen these chicks turn insta-thot, esp if you resemble something like Bradley Cooper or will smith.

Source: black American living in China 3 years. I got cold mouth piece, clean style and been traveling for a decade tho.
Tommy!

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This is Pratt after he booked the flight:

16089311363_90b0a06148_o.gif

Pratt After getting rejected by Xiang:

263F655800000578-2975990-image-a-20_1425316729899.jpg

Nikka face look like he sayin "Breh.... :mjcry:"

Still funny 2 years later.

This is rafters material

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
not sure how much this relates to the thread, but i've been dating a grad student from china for the last 9 months.

it's a very interesting relationship, great at times but very challenging and frustrating at times too.

chinese women take dating VERY seriously. they only date men they would potentially marry. i think there's gradually becoming more of a trend towards casual dating (not necessarily casual hooking up) but still by and large a chinese girl won't agree to 2nd date if you are not marriage material

also physical intimacy moves VERY slow. you brehs would rip me apart if i told you what i've done and haven't done so far with this chick. in china physical intimacy even mundane things like holding hands and kissing is considered a very big step. and never encouraged to be done in public either.

having said that tho, she's gorgeous, intelligent as fukk, cooks me really delicious healthy food, buys me gifts, my family adores her, and her broken english is so damn cute.

i dunno what to do brehs

:manny:
2 years later you still with her? you give her yr school pin yet? :krs:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 years later you still with her? you give her yr school pin yet? :krs:

Nah, we stopped dating about a month after I made that post.

We're still on good terms though, I went out to dinner with her and a friend about a year ago and I always text her on holidays and her birthdays. She's a sweetheart.

I would have done things way way different if I could do it over. My guarded, hesitant attitude and her conservative approach to relationships did not mesh well. In hindsight I should have invested more emotionally and taken the relationship more seriously, and lead. We could have grown and compromised much more than we did. Live and learn

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
Nah, we stopped dating about a month after I made that post.

We're still on good terms though, I went out to dinner with her and a friend about a year ago and I always text her on holidays and her birthdays. She's a sweetheart.

I would have done things way way different if I could do it over. My guarded, hesitant attitude and her conservative approach to relationships did not mesh well. In hindsight I should have invested more emotionally and taken the relationship more seriously, and lead. We could have grown and compromised much more than we did. Live and learn

Did you enter the dragon and rearange her guts though?? :jbhmm:

#TheColiMustknow