18 y/o bruh travels from Ohio to China to meet girl, gets curved

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I was expecting a white guy with glasses and got a chicago nikka with dreads.... Plot twist of plot twist. You cant just go randomly flying off to meet people online without prior engagements. I seen it on twitter, guy never had a conversation with the girl and explicitly told him she wouldnt meet him but he flew out anyways. Plane tickets are way too cheap now a days.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure how much this relates to the thread, but i've been dating a grad student from china for the last 9 months.

it's a very interesting relationship, great at times but very challenging and frustrating at times too.

chinese women take dating VERY seriously. they only date men they would potentially marry. i think there's gradually becoming more of a trend towards casual dating (not necessarily casual hooking up) but still by and large a chinese girl won't agree to 2nd date if you are not marriage material

also physical intimacy moves VERY slow. you brehs would rip me apart if i told you what i've done and haven't done so far with this chick. in china physical intimacy even mundane things like holding hands and kissing is considered a very big step. and never encouraged to be done in public either.

having said that tho, she's gorgeous, intelligent as fukk, cooks me really delicious healthy food, buys me gifts, my family adores her, and her broken english is so damn cute.

i dunno what to do brehs

:manny:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure how much this relates to the thread, but i've been dating a grad student from china for the last 9 months.

it's a very interesting relationship, great at times but very challenging and frustrating at times too.

chinese women take dating VERY seriously. they only date men they would potentially marry. i think there's gradually becoming more of a trend towards casual dating (not necessarily casual hooking up) but still by and large a chinese girl won't agree to 2nd date if you are not marriage material

also physical intimacy moves VERY slow. you brehs would rip me apart if i told you what i've done and haven't done so far with this chick. in china physical intimacy even mundane things like holding hands and kissing is considered a very big step. and never to be done in public either.

having said that tho, she's gorgeous, intelligent as fukk, gonna make serious money when she graduates, cooks me really delicious healthy food, buys me gifts, my family adores her, and her broken english is so damn cute.

i dunno what to do brehs

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Young love will make you do dumb sh!t. I feel for the breh. :mjcry:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing

also physical intimacy moves VERY slow. you brehs would rip me apart if i told you what i've done and haven't done so far with this chick. in china physical intimacy even mundane things like holding hands and kissing is considered a very big step. and never encouraged to be done in public either.

having said that tho, she's gorgeous, intelligent as fukk, cooks me really delicious healthy food, buys me gifts, my family adores her, and her broken english is so damn cute.

i dunno what to do brehs

Respect.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

:childplease: what barefoot villiage girl are you dating?

imma take a wild guess and assume you're chinese. :usure:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: what barefoot villiage girl are you dating?

imma take a wild guess and assume you're chinese. :usure:

I'm italian. lived in america my whole life.

geographically she's not from a major city. she's like 3 hours outside of shanghai. i guess it's more "suburban" where she's from, but even a suburban town in china has a large population. it's not a barefoot village by any means but they aren't up to speed with the big city folk yet, thats the vibe i get

anyway one of the issues at play is her parents are VERY conversative and old fashioned. she's 24 (25 in china), they say she should be married already. the only reason they are letting it slide is because she's furthering her education. they hate americans too. they think we are all out in the street shooting guns at each other. they would hate the idea of her dating an american even if its casual.

but yeah, breh, everything i'm telling you is real facts. we've talked about this stuff a lot. she has a friend who's been dating the same guy for 5 years and they haven't had sex yet. they move VERY slow and take things very seriously.

does your real life experiences with chinese women indicate i'm wrong or are you just basing it off conjecture and sh1t you read online?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm italian. lived in america my whole life.

geographically she's not from a major city. she's like 3 hours outside of shanghai. i guess it's more "suburban" where she's from, but even a suburban town in china has a large population. it's not a barefoot village by any means but they aren't up to speed with the big city folk yet, thats the vibe i get

anyway one of the issues at play is her parents are VERY conversative and old fashioned. she's 24 (25 in china), they say she should be married already. the only reason they are letting it slide is because she's furthering her education. they hate americans too. they think we are all out in the street shooting guns at each other. they would hate the idea of her dating an american even if its casual.

but yeah, breh, everything i'm telling you is real facts. we've talked about this stuff a lot. she has a friend who's been dating the same guy for 5 years and they haven't had sex yet. they move VERY slow and take things very seriously.

does your real life experiences with chinese women indicate i'm wrong or are you just basing it off conjecture and sh1t you read online?
:mindblown:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

also physical intimacy moves VERY slow. you brehs would rip me apart if i told you what i've done and haven't done so far with this chick. in china physical intimacy even mundane things like holding hands and kissing is considered a very big step. and never to be done in public either.

having said that tho, she's gorgeous, intelligent as fukk, gonna make serious money when she graduates, cooks me really delicious healthy food, buys me gifts, my family adores her, and her broken english is so damn cute.

i dunno what to do brehs

not up here breh

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs claiming to be dating Chinese women and putting up with their racist shyt? :lupe:

:mjlol:
L.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i dunno what to do brehs

what race are you, white?

edit: nm, yea i already knew you werent black :heh: