18 y/o bruh travels from Ohio to China to meet girl, gets curved

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
not sure how much this relates to the thread, but i've been dating a grad student from china for the last 9 months.

it's a very interesting relationship, great at times but very challenging and frustrating at times too.

chinese women take dating VERY seriously. they only date men they would potentially marry. i think there's gradually becoming more of a trend towards casual dating (not necessarily casual hooking up) but still by and large a chinese girl won't agree to 2nd date if you are not marriage material

also physical intimacy moves VERY slow. you brehs would rip me apart if i told you what i've done and haven't done so far with this chick. in china physical intimacy even mundane things like holding hands and kissing is considered a very big step. and never encouraged to be done in public either.

having said that tho, she's gorgeous, intelligent as fukk, cooks me really delicious healthy food, buys me gifts, my family adores her, and her broken english is so damn cute.

i dunno what to do brehs

:manny:

fukk her in the ass.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
traveling to another country for some strange is almost power coooning
Taming some strange
south-park-s17e05c06-come-on-bro-kick-the-baby-16x9.jpg

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
http://thegrio.com/2015/03/06/ohio-teen-china-internet-pratt/

ohio-teen-chinese-girl.jpg

An 18-year-old teenager from Ohio, known only as “Pratt,” met a girl from China on the Internet and promised to pay her a visit.

“Pratt” turned up in Jiangshan after a 7,000-mile journey. The only problem? The girl didn’t want to see him.

Pratt repeatedly tried to call her, who told him to leave her alone and blocked his number.

After that rejection, Pratt reportedly fell into depression and lots of drinking.

He lost all his money and was found lying next to the Xu River, unconscious and suffering from hypothermia.

“He was unconscious and lying in a pool of his own vomit,” a Cheng Bei Police Station spokesperson was quoted on Qianjiang TV. “It looks as if he might have fallen in the water at some stage as his clothes and shoes were soaked. To be honest he was so inebriated, he could easily have drowned. It was only a short distance to the water.”

Although police managed to find the girl Pratt had come to see, she still did not want to see him despite his near-death experience.

The hotel manager at the hotel where Pratt was staying heard about his hard time and allowed him to stay there for free.

Pratt has since recovered and is, according to a police spokeman, on a plane to Ohio.

********************************************************************************************************************

On a serious note, I'm glad the young dude is OK. He's only 18 and you live and you learn. Better to experience the lesson now when you got your whole life ahead of you than in later years. Dude is gonna be wise from now on (hopefully).

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I remember this asian girl told me that the asian girls at our uni calls us "chocolate men", something of an exotic sexual taboo that they all want to reward themselves after they locked up all their good grades. Can't make this up :heh:
I've messed with my fair share of Asians at this point.

They were all obsessed over the size of my dikk...no lie.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
http://thegrio.com/2015/03/06/ohio-teen-china-internet-pratt/

ohio-teen-chinese-girl.jpg

An 18-year-old teenager from Ohio, known only as “Pratt,” met a girl from China on the Internet and promised to pay her a visit.

“Pratt” turned up in Jiangshan after a 7,000-mile journey. The only problem? The girl didn’t want to see him.

Pratt repeatedly tried to call her, who told him to leave her alone and blocked his number.

After that rejection, Pratt reportedly fell into depression and lots of drinking.

He lost all his money and was found lying next to the Xu River, unconscious and suffering from hypothermia.

“He was unconscious and lying in a pool of his own vomit,” a Cheng Bei Police Station spokesperson was quoted on Qianjiang TV. “It looks as if he might have fallen in the water at some stage as his clothes and shoes were soaked. To be honest he was so inebriated, he could easily have drowned. It was only a short distance to the water.”

Although police managed to find the girl Pratt had come to see, she still did not want to see him despite his near-death experience.

The hotel manager at the hotel where Pratt was staying heard about his hard time and allowed him to stay there for free.

Pratt has since recovered and is, according to a police spokeman, on a plane to Ohio. .

:wow:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
not sure how much this relates to the thread, but i've been dating a grad student from china for the last 9 months.

it's a very interesting relationship, great at times but very challenging and frustrating at times too.

chinese women take dating VERY seriously. they only date men they would potentially marry. i think there's gradually becoming more of a trend towards casual dating (not necessarily casual hooking up) but still by and large a chinese girl won't agree to 2nd date if you are not marriage material

also physical intimacy moves VERY slow. you brehs would rip me apart if i told you what i've done and haven't done so far with this chick. in china physical intimacy even mundane things like holding hands and kissing is considered a very big step. and never to be done in public either.

having said that tho, she's gorgeous, intelligent as fukk, gonna make serious money when she graduates, cooks me really delicious healthy food, buys me gifts, my family adores her, and her broken english is so damn cute.

i dunno what to do brehs

:manny:
Patience breh. Let the pieces fall in place and one day you'll be like :mjcry: I finally put the ring on it

Alot of Chinese women, as in from China, not westernized, don't shave down there. I dunno bout you but I like a bald slit lookin right back at me.

Source: I'm Chinese. Eaten enough hairy azz p*ssy to know :mjlol::scust: