I NEED THAT NAME :feedme:
No clue

9urrf6.jpg

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
No. He was a driver and he was the one that flag down The cop when Santana got shot.

What really tripped me out was that Santana was already a father of a child. I think he was just trying to live the life and was happy to get the attention that was fading from him. Damn shame he came in the form of a hood rat. She has to be in her mid-twenties by now who knows what the hell she's doing and where she's at.

According to this website
She's just a waste of space...
UPDATE ON MONIQUE KING: SHE WAS RELEASED.

Monique King was released for the time served in her role with Merlin’s death but since then she has had 2 misdemeanor arrests in Long Beach, CA. She was sentenced back in Feb. 29, 2012 and served 20 days and was released. She was then arrested again on March 10, 2012 in Hollywood. She is now 26 years old and apparently still hasn’t learned.

That article was in 2012
I'm pretty sure she's still a failure
:francis:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Probably would have been in the Shemar Moore spot.
Shemar Moore is in Shemar Moore's spot, stupid. They didn't even have the same career background and trajectory. Fuk r u comparing for? I swear , you always make the dumbest and generalized comments just to have something to say and convince yourself that you made such a profound statement .

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Shemar Moore is in Shemar Moore's spot, stupid. They didn't even have the same career background and trajectory. Fuk r u comparing for? I swear , you always make the dumbest and generalized comments just to have something to say and convince yourself that you made such a profound statement .
Go be a mother to your kids you vermin.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Go be a mother to your kids you vermin.
Go start on a career so you could move out and stop living out the house of your own mother. At least I can say that I'm a working mother, you never-employed tomboy tranny teasing, faggit. Look at you, 9:45 and you could be browsing job sites, organizing your life plan and yet here you are, you cockeyed bad hairline having bum. Go to an ophthalmologist and then make an appointment with a life counselor, so you can stop looking in both directions and focus, literally.