Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
"Brandon Quintin Adams (above left) and Merlin Santana (pictured on the right; known for his roles in “Moesha,” “The Steve Harvey” and “Cosby Show” sitcoms) had met a female named Monique “Mercedes” King and her friend at a Chinese restaurant one night in 2002. That same night, “Mercedes” and Santana had a consensual one night stand. The next day, “Mercedes” became angry at Santana because he wasn’t interested in pursuing a relationship with her after their one night stand, so she lied on Santana and told two of her male friends, Damien Gates and Brandon Bynes, that Santana raped her.

The following night, Gates and Bynes waited for Santana and Adams to leave a house party. As soon as Adams and Santana got in their car, they spotted a gun’s red laser shining through the back window, they look back to see what it was, but they had zero time to run."

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Monique King, Gates's girlfriend and aged 15 at the time of Santana's death, falsely claimed that Santana made sexual advances towards her, which prompted Gates' and Bynes' attack. King was found guilty of second-degree murder and attempted murder but acquitted on two murder charges, receiving ten years in juvenile custody :snoop:

Did she get jail time for the false accusation?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This story genuinely fukked me up. I don’t usually get upset when a celebrity dies but this one really hit me. Dude was young and multi talented, stayed out of trouble and from what people told me, was a genuinely nice guy.

He could’ve easily been where Michael B Jordan is now. The circumstances in which he died angered me so much. That bytch really ain’t shyt.

Tragic. What a way to go. :mjcry:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Juelz came up in a period when light skinned black dudes were pretending they were Puerto Rican or Dominican.

"My mom's half Dominican" became part of their game.:mjlol:
Dave East is claiming Dominican when his dad is Bajan. Dude is such a clown.

Edit- strong username to dipset post ratio.