16 Years since Merlin Santana RIP

Daps
He is.. (minus the derogatory comment) .. if it's the mother's side that's Dominican and the father has a last name like Williams or Johnson, then the last name will be that by marriage or at birth.
:stopitslime:

Domis call themselves platanos so chill b. :stopitslime:

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
:ooh:You saw that movie too??!! There's not too many people who I know that know about that movie ...impressive..
:obama:
That movie is a personal classic. Seen it on video back in 1994 and re watched it again last year when it was screened at the Alamo Drafthouse in Brooklyn with a Q&A session with the director Leslie Harris. Supposedly Miramax wanted Jada for the role of Chantel. But after Ariyan Johnson audition, she nailed the role and went along with her. I'm suprised Ariyan never became a bigger star. She's a beautiful and talented actress and other than I.R.T, Stevie Harvey, and a small role in Bullsworth, she never did anything else.

morris

Superstar
Daps
:ooh:You saw that movie too??!! There's not too many people who I know that know about that movie ...impressive..
:obama:
Saw it wayyyy back on Bravo before it became a reality TV show channel (mid-90s). I have not had cable in a decade+

Movie reminded me of Janel, a Flatbush chick I went to high school with while living in Florida.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That movie is a personal classic. Seen it on video back in 1994 and re watched it again last year when it was screened at the Alamo Drafthouse in Brooklyn with a Q&A session with the director Leslie Harris. Supposedly Miramax wanted Jada for the role of Chantel. But after Ariyan Johnson audition, she nailed the role and went along with her. I'm suprised Ariyan never became a bigger star. She's a beautiful and talented actress and other than I.R.T, Stevie Harvey, and a small role in Bullsworth, she never did anything else.
repped!! That was a real coming of age movie. Thanks for the background on that.

The actress, Airyan brought heart to that role, I think her realism is what did it, wouldn't have been the same movie with Jada.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
repped!! That was a real coming of age movie. Thanks for the background on that.

The actress, Airyan brought heart to that role, I think her realism is what did it, wouldn't have been the same movie with Jada.

Another tidbit Ms Harris revealed was the original plot was darker in that the Chantel suffers a miscarriage. She didn’t want to take the film that route because it was supposed to be somewhat uplifting film and didn’t want the film to be tainted by taking that direction.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
RIP

Coli detectives find that chick who set him up

she probably like 36 years old now, enjoying life with a new man while one dude is dead and the others dying in jail
She probably already threatened another man and invoked Santana's name

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
RIP

Coli detectives find that chick who set him up

she probably like 36 years old now, enjoying life with a new man while one dude is dead and the others dying in jail
It’s amazing how she been able to stay under the radar for this long, especially with social media being big these days

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Hoes name is Monique King. She went to juvenile for 8 years after the incident.

Update:
Screen-Shot-2016-07-03-at-12.17.51-PM.png

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The young lady is no different than a Karen falsely accusing a breh of sexual advances and getting him killed. No different. A lot of these sisters are basically white supremacists. :hubie: