Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lol... Fabolous is supposed to be a platano and his name is John David Jackson :mjlol:
He is.. (minus the derogatory comment) .. if it's the mother's side that's Dominican and the father has a last name like Williams or Johnson, then the last name will be that by marriage or at birth.
:stopitslime:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Go start on a career so you could move out and stop living out the house of your own mother. At least I can say that I'm a working mother, you never-employed tomboy tranny teasing, faggit. Look at you, 9:45 and you could be browsing job sites, organizing your life plan and yet here you are, you cockeyed bad hairline having bum. Go to an ophthalmologist and then make an appointment with a life counselor, so you can stop looking in both directions and focus, literally.
I feel sorry for your kids. Because they have a trashy hoe as a mother.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
homie was 26 fukking a 15 yr old?
No..she lied about her age. I used to do that dumb shyt too especially if it was an older dude that you have feelings for and wanted to seem more mature, 17 pretend you're 21- peer pressure. But I never lied to/on anyone for sexual purposes. That took it too far bc in this case , it was a situation where he dumped her and she being a took it personal..

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I feel sorry for your kids. Because they have a trashy hoe as a mother.
No.
But with how you get down on here, your inability to make decisions and implement them, along with no goal attainment; your own mother should have done less fukking , less enabling and more paying attention to her motherly duties because she obviously neglected to raise you right.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No.
But with how you get down on here, your inability to make decisions and implement them, along with no goal attainment; your own mother should have done less fukking , less enabling and more paying attention to her motherly duties because she obviously neglected to raise you right.
Thanks a lot 'hoe'. Now, go back to the stroll...shooo shooo.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Go start on a career so you could move out and stop living out the house of your own mother. At least I can say that I'm a working mother, you never-employed tomboy tranny teasing, faggit. Look at you, 9:45 and you could be browsing job sites, organizing your life plan and yet here you are, you cockeyed bad hairline having bum. Go to an ophthalmologist and then make an appointment with a life counselor, so you can stop looking in both directions and focus, literally.

All this over a random Shemar Moore comment :picard:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this over a random Shemar Moore comment :picard:
No hes the one that started with me some time back, saying slick shyt out his mouth at me like the rumor and gossipy bytchmade fool that he is. His dumb comments are annoying af. Not just this thread. With all the b.s. and negativity in his personal that he rambles about on here , hes not one to talk about no one.