15 years ago today Gordon Ramsay got hoed by a Jersey boi

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This show is scripted, yall really think Gordon acts like that to real employees??

I always hear people talking about how dude is super nice behind the scenes, the a$$hole shyt is a fake TV persona.

I'm sure he is a nice person behind the scenes but would you want this man clowning you on national tv in front of millions???:what: man to man someone gonna snap off the abuse...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm sure he is a nice person behind the scenes but would you want this man clowning you on national tv in front of millions???:what: man to man someone gonna snap off the abuse...
I'm sure people know what they're signing up for to appear on that show. The entire theme is Gordon being an a$$hole. This entire interaction was scripted.

It's like going on fear factor and getting mad because Joe Rogan told you to eat roaches.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
....it always comes with a stipulation. Outside. Downstairs, at noon.

Mfs only want smoke on their own time.
Once I drove all the way to Amesbury because this dummy flicked a cigarette at my then-girlfriend

I get there, we're right in the town square, people go "he's here" and on some Amesbury shyt he agrees to fight me but says "let's go the woods", I step to him and say "You think it's okay hurt her?". He says something that I construe as initiation/consent to fight and I swung on him, he dropped but slowly his knees buckled first. I waited for him to start getting up th nI hit him with elbows, knees and fists and he was staggered. Probably less than 6 seconds and he was down again. He gets up and went to lift his hands, I stared at him in the eye and said "put your hands down". He was so done mentally that I didn't even look at him after that

I walked off and didn't talk to anybody. I realized there were all these other people that that could have helped her and that pissed me off so I just went to the gym. This was right in the town square of Amesbury

The next day him and his friend jump my then-girlfriend's brother. I go find them and I chase them down ... While I am chasing the two of them I am literally wondering "why are they running from me?", they dipped into a bank to hide from me

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm sure people know what they're signing up for to appear on that show. The entire theme is Gordon being an a$$hole. This entire interaction was scripted.

It's like going on fear factor and getting mad because Joe Rogan told you to eat roaches.

Fear factor is different I mean :mjgrin:joe aint screaming on you for not eating roaches...

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ramsey is a disrespectful personality. That's his whole hustle. It was inevitable that someone would get mad about it. Ain't no way I would be able to keep my composure while he screaming an inch front of my face.

TDT

All Star
Daps
Ya'll gotta see the whole exchange to see how outta pocket dude was. Ramsay been asking the same question on that show for 20+ years... "First nominee and why" ... dude was acting dumb so Ramsay went dumb with him.

All he had to do was answer the question,instead he all"(such and such),can speak for himself,he knows who he is" etc :shaq:

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
gordon should turned Tony into an idiot sandwich :francis:

idiot-sandwich.gif

TDT

All Star
Daps
That Kitchen Nightmares show was funny when it first started..still remember that one w/ dude who looked like Brucie from GTA 4

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ya'll gotta see the whole exchange to see how outta pocket dude was. Ramsay been asking the same question on that show for 20+ years... "First nominee and why" ... dude was acting dumb so Ramsay went dumb with him.

The shift was scripted nikka. Why you trying to break it down like it’s something significant?:mjlol:

Daps
Ramsay stood right in front of him and the kid didn't do anything.

All that tough talk just made him seem like an unprofessional idiot.

Edit:

You should watch the whole clip before standing on that comment.

Partly true.

Dude took his shirt off and walked up on Ramsay and there was no one between him and chef. Ramsay even took a couple steps towards him. He already crashing out, why try and take it outside? Just go ahead and set it off.

And I'm not a body language expert but Ramsay didn't look shook at all. Maybe it was the security that was there, maybe not.
Nah....Gordon wasn't scared for 3 reasons:

Everything was on camera

Gordon + the network got wayyyy more $$$$$, so if Junior Buttafuco swung on Gordon, he could sue him into the ground AND press charges

Bodyguards

You could tell neither one was scared but Paulie Walnuts knew he couldn't really "win" unless he got Gordon to swing first. Gordon is too experienced and too rich to do something that dumb. If Tommy DiPizza had sharper clapbacks like Martin on Def Jam, he might have actually been able to get him riled up.

Gordon is a shyt talker. He'd be doing that with prime Mike Tyson....and get his azz whooped. Dude is Scottish. Scottish boys always think they got hands and try to buck up. Trump's momma is Scottish....not a coincidence :russ:

• Dap
Reactions: OsO