15 years ago today Gordon Ramsay got hoed by a Jersey boi

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
....it always comes with a stipulation. Outside. Downstairs, at noon.

Mfs only want smoke on their own time.

:gucci: did you not watch the vid........ there 2 security guards right there at they faces wit they hands up blockin. How you gon get a squabble off wit a millionaire when his security right there :childplease: he said let go outside no cameras no security and Ramsay ducked the smoke :mjlol::umad:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
:ehh: damn he went stupid. you could tell ramsey felt a little fear. security must've been on the side snacking on test meals cause they took about three camera cuts to finally pull up. where he from boston? he was about to put on for the city,

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Some of you aren't good at reading body language and telling when someone is being extra because they know it's not going anywhere.

That footage was the equivalent of pushing a man and saying "Come on then".

I never seen this footage so it was new to me...:pachaha:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Thought this was a parody for first 20 seconds :lolbron: .As a jersey dude, I'm cool how this guy reacted. The whole damn show is centered on Gordon verbally harassing and intimidating them. At somepoint someone gona Wana to catch a fade with brah. The show will never allow it to get that far but he did punk Gordon. :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Gordon does talk crazy as fukk to the contestants on the show in the kitchen.
He doesn't really say shyt to them anymore. I think its partially hea older and that society doesn't really condone that kind of behavior.
He said lets step outside and called him a bytch to his face and he was shook. There was 3 security guards right there and potential millions in lawsuits if he just snuffed em. He offered a fair one outside and that p*ssy cac ain't want it :russ:
I don't get this as its not like security isn't going to follow them outside. Ramsay going outside doesn't stave off there being any lawsuits.
i didnt know this was this kinda fukkery though. what channel was this on :mindblown:
FOX.