15 years ago today Gordon Ramsay got hoed by a Jersey boi

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

One of the most overrated cacs alive. Always hated how his goofy accent ass was talkin to people specially black women on that show :hhh:. Got his card pulled somethin fierce that jersey whiteboi talk is classic :russ:

Gordom Ramsay fanbois wanted him to be a bum or somethin years later find out he still executive cheffin in LA now and datin Mia Tyler daughter of Aerosmith nikka

While Ramsay nearly had his life ended ridin his bicycle :mjlol::umad:

NYC mans stood on business… :ehh:

What bytch ass Gordon gotta say now? :mjgrin:

Daps
I got a cousin who just passed away. He was a sous chef in a restaurant in the Hamptons. He says executive chefs say/do crazy shyt like this all the time. Like the kitchen is mad heated then they go out drinking after.
Rest in Peace to your cousin

but damn they just have a beer with the crew afterwards after yelling in their faces with stinking breath :mjlol:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ramsay was acting big knowing he had bodyguards there. He should have called the contestant's bluff and stepped outside if he wanted to show he literally ran the show.

I get mad when big ass Samoan contestants are on and let Ramsay walk all over them.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
1) Please stop saying crashing out. Y’all outsiders aren’t using it right

2) The restaurant industry needs a Me Too movement. I did 9 years as a manager. It’s toxic as fukk

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
This show is scripted, yall really think Gordon acts like that to real employees??

I always hear people talking about how dude is super nice behind the scenes, the a$$hole shyt is a fake TV persona.
yep..I once knew a lady who was a chef on one of his shows and she confirmed he's a really nice guy.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Gordon comes from a lineage of psycho chefs but the payoff if you stick with it and actually learn is pretty fukking big.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only reason why dude acting like that is because of the cameras. Jersey guy would never try that shyt in Jersey though. :mjlol:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I watched a lot of Hell's Kitchen seasons and oddly I don't recall ever seeing this moment shyt he must've known he was going home that night so he said fuk it:pachaha:

This must be one of the earliest seasons because I don't remember this group of contestants.

Most of the drama-related things that happen in his shows are scripted, but I think that caught him by surprise when you look at his facial expression.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Once I drove all the way to Amesbury because this dummy flicked a cigarette at my then-girlfriend

I get there, we're right in the town square, people go "he's here" and on some Amesbury shyt he agrees to fight me but says "let's go the woods", I step to him and say "You think it's okay hurt her?". He says something that I construe as initiation/consent to fight and I swung on him, he dropped but slowly his knees buckled first. I waited for him to start getting up th nI hit him with elbows, knees and fists and he was staggered. Probably less than 6 seconds and he was down again. He gets up and went to lift his hands, I stared at him in the eye and said "put your hands down". He was so done mentally that I didn't even look at him after that

I walked off and didn't talk to anybody. I realized there were all these other people that that could have helped her and that pissed me off so I just went to the gym. This was right in the town square of Amesbury

The next day him and his friend jump my then-girlfriend's brother. I go find them and I chase them down ... While I am chasing the two of them I am literally wondering "why are they running from me?", they dipped into a bank to hide from me
You have some of the best stories 😆

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ramsay stood right in front of him and the kid didn't do anything.

All that tough talk just made him seem like an unprofessional idiot.

Edit:

You should watch the whole clip before standing on that comment.

Partly true.

Dude took his shirt off and walked up on Ramsay and there was no one between him and chef. Ramsay even took a couple steps towards him. He already crashing out, why try and take it outside? Just go ahead and set it off.

And I'm not a body language expert but Ramsay didn't look shook at all. Maybe it was the security that was there, maybe not.
If you’re in the restaurant industry, particularly if you’ve gotten to the point where you’re in charge of anything, you’re used to employees threatening you or trying to run up on you. Ramsay seen that shyt 1000 times before.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
If you’re in the restaurant industry, particularly if you’ve gotten to the point where you’re in charge of anything, you’re used to employees threatening you or trying to run up on you. Ramsay seen that shyt 1000 times before.

I’ve only seen this happen to a$$hole managers/owners. The cool ones didn’t have this issue.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

One of the most overrated cacs alive. Always hated how his goofy accent ass was talkin to people specially black women on that show :hhh:. Got his card pulled somethin fierce that jersey whiteboi talk is classic :russ:

Gordom Ramsay fanbois wanted him to be a bum or somethin years later find out he still executive cheffin in LA now and datin Mia Tyler daughter of Aerosmith nikka

While Ramsay nearly had his life ended ridin his bicycle :mjlol::umad:

Step in his ass Larry.