15 years ago today Gordon Ramsay got hoed by a Jersey boi

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Thought this was a parody for first 20 seconds :lolbron: .As a jersey dude, I'm cool how this guy reacted. The whole damn show is centered on Gordon verbally harassing and intimidating them. At somepoint someone gona Wana to catch a fade with brah. The show will never allow it to get that far but he did punk Gordon. :banderas:
Classic New Jersey energy. Glad I got the fukk up outta that place.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: did you not watch the vid........ there 2 security guards right there at they faces wit they hands up blockin. How you gon get a squabble off wit a millionaire when his security right there :childplease: he said let go outside no cameras no security and Ramsay ducked the smoke :mjlol::umad:
We must not have watched the same video.

In the video I watched a scrawny white boy was barking. Then he walked up on Gordon still barking, who even took a step toward him while the dude was still barking. And continued barking and asking questions when security stepped up.

They always do that shyt.

Asking questions as if he wasn't sure what time it was "you wanna get tough?" "You wanna fight?" Cac :childplease: you walked up to me...now you don't know what it is or what you want to do. They always do all that extra dumb shyt. And in addition to the tough talking then asking questions they always want to add some stipulation. "let's go!" "Meet me outside!" "Do something!" "Keep running your mouth!" "Say it again!"

:comeon: if you were going to do anything you would've done it.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude took his shirt off and walked up on Ramsay and there was no one between him and chef. Ramsay even took a couple steps towards him. He already crashing out, why try and take it outside? Just go ahead and set it off.

And I'm not a body language expert but Ramsay didn't look shook at all. Maybe it was the security that was there, maybe not.

You see it, if dude is set on having a fade and walked up to his opponent then he should have set it off on the spot