15 years ago Guerrilla Warfare cameout :bandreas:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
nah. BG wasnt developing. he was already developed. he was 19 at this point, but in rap years, he was more like 29. and i wouldnt even compare him to weezy cuz weezy will never put out the quality music that BG was droppin. BG was more like the old school artists who came out throwing haymakers and making classics in their teenage years. and you know once you start making LEGIT classics, theres nowhere to go but down, no matter how good the rest of your music is.

chopper city is a legit classic, and theres people that will argue to the death that the following 2 albums are better.

and dude was still able to have a renaiisance period in the mid-00s.
breh boyz dont realize ...bg was the best rapper in the boot...he had already ate no limits only lyrical rapper. mac..he ate bun b in his prime..

all while molding wayne into the 2nd coming..

u can n cant compare wayne n gizzle..

the cant...gizzle was givin us quality shyt from the eyes of a junky/street nikka point of view... after 3stacks n k-rino 3 of the south best lyrcist/ mic wreckers are all fiends.scarface bg.. and bun b

early bg face n bun...where under the influence n u could tell when they all started sobering up...they became entirely different n repetitive

how u can compare wayne n bg...is wayne n bg were together from day one of waynes career...hot boy wayne..is simply the pg-13 version of bg...

u can literally hear bg in wayne..on this ..u let bg do the same song it would damn near come out the same..

jus like u can give wayne this wouldnt cuss on it..and it wouldnt sound out of place..

i always said wayne n bg shouldve swapped those songs...

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
turk had the best song on here.

its a shame how he gets chitted on by younger fans on some revisionist chit.

like half the south ran with his flow too.
turk was the mc ren of the hot boyz..

both low key wrecked everything they were ft on... both drop albums when the run was over

had they both drop albums durin the run...they would get the props deserve..

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
turk was the mc ren of the hot boyz..

both low key wrecked everything they were ft on... both drop albums when the run was over

had they both drop albums durin the run...they would get the props deserve..

yep.

mc ren is criminally underrated.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Stop it, Jay jacks lines from Biggie and a few other very known classic lines.

Master P's concept was jacking sounds, swags and all that from around the nation, getting his production team and selling it to his region. Jay could do without those lines, dude arguably a better emcee than the ones he jacked. P would have to redo his whole career.

p concept was taking from those he was influenced by..he has worked with everybody he was influenced by except pac...n spice 1..

but the nikkas u can clearly hear he was influenced by outside of the pac shyt...face n e-40 they had no problem fukkin with p when he called...

always said p was the dollar tree/familyy dollar of the rap game..

yeah u can goto target n other stores to get quality shyt...but if u on a budget...u could goto no limit..for the same shyt..might just taste different..a lil salt dont hurt

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
breh boyz dont realize ...bg was the best rapper in the boot...he had already ate no limits only lyrical rapper. mac..he ate bun b in his prime..

how u can compare wayne n bg...is wayne n bg were together from day one of waynes career...hot boy wayne..is simply the pg-13 version of bg...

u can literally hear bg in wayne..on this ..u let bg do the same song it would damn near come out the same..

jus like u can give wayne this wouldnt cuss on it..and it wouldnt sound out of place..

i always said wayne n bg shouldve swapped those songs...

:whoa:

mac merked BG on that track.

and no limit had way better lyricists than cash money.

wayne to this day, could never fill in for BG on tracks like "Help" or most of BG's tracks period. he doesnt have IT. but i see what youre trying to get at.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
One of, if not the, GOAT group album in Rap history. shyt is a work of art, it was only right after how great Get It How You Live was.
2mgoal1.jpg

Edit: How did nobody post Ya Dig? :wtf:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: VBM

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
p concept was taking from those he was influenced by..he has worked with everybody he was influenced by except pac...n spice 1..

but the nikkas u can clearly hear he was influenced by outside of the pac shyt...face n e-40 they had no problem fukkin with p when he called...

always said p was the dollar tree/familyy dollar of the rap game..

yeah u can goto target n other stores to get quality shyt...but if u on a budget...u could goto no limit..for the same shyt..might just taste different..a lil salt dont hurt

EXACTLY. thank you.

i dont see why people on here cant comprehend.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
One of, if not the, GOAT group album in Rap history. shyt is a work of art, it was only right after how great Get It How You Live was.
2mgoal1.jpg

Edit: How did nobody post Ya Dig? :wtf:

Baggin pennies minimum wage is better than nothing you dig
Some black folk got too much pride that's why they struggling, you dig
Gotta get up off yo ass and start to hustle, you dig:whew:

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
Im glad to see B.G. get his props.........i saw some valid points and beyond excellent explainations B.G. was that nikka....... i saw all these dudes live in person.......but BG is the truth......before dude was legal drinking age he was 30 yrs past his prime.......cuz he was groomed by the best....same with Wayne....
Wayne is BG, just a smarter version......(slightly)....it seems like Wayne is the MJ to the Jackson 5.....but it really is BG......i luv all them dudes and each and every CMR cd from 95-00 is held in high regard in collection......i read a post that was similiar to sayin being trapped and locked in those moments....
Man in New Orleans during these times beyond crazy........i find it hard listening sometimes.....
cuz i lost so many friends......and we all knew these songs by heart and the cd's was the theme of our life......now most of my dudes dead.....so it just bring back all those times sittin on the porch rappin that shyt word for word....

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Dammit...FREE B.G. :to:

I hate this thread now for making me think of Gizzle wasting away in a cell when we could have had that Hot Boys reunion. :sadcam:

honestly I think the HB reunion would have been good for nostalgia purposes(touring), but I don't think the music would have hit the way they did in their primes...

I do wish Fresh and Baby get serious about this Big Tymers cd....

I think they might be the only reuniting hip hop duo who can actually drop a real banger...

Im just imagining Fresh and Stunna getting nikkas like thugga on a track:whew: