15 years ago Guerrilla Warfare cameout :bandreas:

Daps
I thought this thread was about the Guerilla Warfare G-Unit mixtapes:smugdraper:...

but oh yea, them Cash Money songs cool too i guess:yeshrug:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Had the homie spin this shyt at the club before the lead singles n videos dropped :pachaha:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Dap + rep :blessed:

My favourite track off that LP. Whole album was flames. Still have the original CD in the car as we speak. Miss the original CMR days, before all the BS and breakups :to:
It's one of those classic "what would've happened" hiphop questions, if B.G. didn't get hooked on H. He lost too much of his brain too early, it's a damn shame.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
wow that was the first rap album I ever bought and funny thing is I was thinking about that album today for some reason

what a coincidence lol

dope ass album...from what I remember every single joint on that album was a banger

minus that reggae joint lol that shyt was out of place lol

Chill bruh. shoot 1st is a classic.

This CD evokes some of the my strongest nostalgia feelings on the low. I remember being 13 when it dropped, me and my nikka sitting in my crib everyday listening to this shyt on my karaoke machine because it had a subwoofer, playing WWF attitude on N64. It was trash but we liked the create a wrestler shyt back then.

It's VERY tough to chose, but I think Ya Dig is the best solo CLOSELY followed by Bout Whatever. They all fukking jam though.

5* classic album, one of the best ever.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Crazy how prophetic that line was...wasn't long before percy was doing his best imitation version of the bling bling video and no limit was going bankrupt :wow:

:usure: no limit was doing those videos before cash money, actually.

edit: they used to stay biting young turk tho. but so did half of the south for a good 5 years.