15 years ago Guerrilla Warfare cameout :bandreas:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Its tragic Baby fukked with their money and destroyed this group. Ain't 2 of the 4 in jail now?

nah.

turk got out right after BG went in.

I always tell people how dope of a performace list the 1999 show had. 2000 had some dope rappers but the execution of the show was turrible imo. I think the show got moved business wise or something & the production and the whole nine changed.
1999 had Ruff Ryders, Dungeon Family, Snoop, Xzibit & Nate, No Limit, Hot Boys, Nas, Puff, Lauryn Hill & Busta Rhymes & Flipmode Squad performing. I think they should've done a Jigga &/or Pun performance that year too. Maybe they did & they cancelled tho.
2000 had some gems too still tho. Cash Money did they thing, Mobb Deep, Jay-Z, Memph Bleek & Beanie Mack, Eastsidaz & Dead Prez, Bow Wow & JD (i guess, lol), Lil' Kim (i guess), Wyclef & The Rock (lol), Made Men, Method Man &Redman; Dr. Dre, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Kurupt & Nate Dogg.
Like i said those the performances weren't all that good & the production of the show was bad IMO.
2001 had gems too but that's when they also had some rappers performing at an outside stage, remember?
But DMX performed, Ja Rule, MOP (with that blend of video footage & live performance - bad move IMO), Ludacris, Trick Daddy, Eminem & D12, Mary J & etc.

was that meant for this thread?
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/source-awards-1999.239885/

nothing was wrong with the production in 2000. it was the year where they had the fights and stopped the show midway thru the tapings. so they had to do alot of cut & pasting to fill up the 2-hour timeslot. darn near half of the artists you listed, didnt get to perform that night.

yea, lil kim's performance was weak but she looked good. she shouldve stopped her surgeries right there. wyclef & the rock were wack but they shot their performance at smackdown so i marked out anyway.

2001 was just a weak show to me. the worst of the 7 shows. and for the life of me, i dont know why they cut up the MOP footage. the actual performance footage clips were :ohmy: and couldve single-handidly saved the show.

Last edited: