13 Reasons Why Season 2 thread

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WOAT parents on the show, letting teens make decisions they are nowhere ready to handle. It was too much of we trust that you will make the right decisions. S2 felt disconnected to S1 even though it was to shed light on the motivation of the characters. Some of those kids were willing to cover up rapes because people would find out that they shared poetry in class or were a lesbian LOL. The one guy who said lets throw Bryce under the bus probably had the right idea among the conspirators instead of let's shut Clay up as if they are some mafia that can make problems disappear. They also tried to explore the race angle in S2 after making those characters "color blind" in S1

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
After that Tyler scene, I halfway was rooting for him to clap back :scust:.

But unless I missed something, Monty and those other guys weren't even at the dance. They would've just heard about it on the news like "glad I skipped this one" :whew:
That's that crazy cac thinking though. I would've just went to Monty and the boys like "Yo what's up now :sas2: ?" instead of trying to clap the whole school

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Sorry this season is wack, done after 2 episodes. This is one show that should have never did a second season or change the location with a new cast. They are just going to try to make everything fit episode after episode.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Simp a dead girl who friend zoned you brehs

Jess is a thot too

Last edited:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This most disgusting thing about Bryce is there's so many cacs just like him. Arrogant. Entitled. Borderline sociopath. No respect for boundaries or anyone in general. No shame. And they know they'll never have to face any consequences for their actions. There's no rehabilitating dudes like him.