13 Reasons Why Season 2 thread

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I only watched the first 2 episodes, my wife went ahead and watched the the rest. She said it was horrible. She wants to watch season 1 again to try and make believe season 2 never happene

Blacknova

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
After that Tyler scene, I halfway was rooting for him to clap back :scust:.

But unless I missed something, Monty and those other guys weren't even at the dance. They would've just heard about it on the news like "glad I skipped this one" :whew:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Monty needs to get clapped. Biggest piece of shyt on the show besides Bryce, and the two kids who helped sodomize Tyler are pieces of shyt too. Scene was hard to watch. I should've known they weren't going to go through with having a school shooting in the show though given what's been going on the past few years. Really fukked up how people were being treated. Tyler was trying to make amends and reconcile and gets brutally attacked like that, smh. Also smh at Tyler probably planning on clapping people who had nothing to do with his beefs :scusthov: and Clay's got some courage for facing down death like that and talking Tyler down.

Overall I think the season was good. In some ways I found it more engaging than the first season. Disappointed Bryce didn't get taken down but the writers were giving some social commentary by having things play out like that. Justin is a sympathetic character, he's a good kid at his core.

I wonder if they'll do a third season... I doubt it. Can't really stretch things much further than they did already, although there's a few loose ends.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Monty needs to get clapped. Biggest piece of shyt on the show besides Bryce, and the two kids who helped sodomize Tyler are pieces of shyt too. Scene was hard to watch. I should've known they weren't going to go through with having a school shooting in the show though given what's been going on the past few years. Really fukked up how people were being treated. Tyler was trying to make amends and reconcile and gets brutally attacked like that, smh. Also smh at Tyler probably planning on clapping people who had nothing to do with his beefs :scusthov: and Clay's got some courage for facing down death like that and talking Tyler down.

Overall I think the season was good. In some ways I found it more engaging than the first season. Disappointed Bryce didn't get taken down but the writers were giving some social commentary by having things play out like that. Justin is a sympathetic character, he's a good kid at his core.

I wonder if they'll do a third season... I doubt it. Can't really stretch things much further than they did already, although there's a few loose ends.

shorty who was burning the pics... they made it seem like she wasnt the one who stole them from clay's car. not 100% sure though.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
The way Bryce was talking to his mother.
:dwillhuh:

Wow!

Honestly Bryce is a scumbag but he was the best and most realistic character on the show. From what we can see Bryces parents aint really raise him. They just made sure he was taken care of. Its hypocrisy for a woman who didn't take any interest in raising him to now judge his morals.