13 Reasons Why Season 2 thread

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
They didnt even remotely hint that Zach/Hannah got close like that in the first season, now they’re taking long walks together, she sneaking him in the house :dwillhuh:

I guess they were trying to show that Hannah didn't tell the whole story but shyt just doesn't fit with the timeline and circumstances.

I liked the season as a whole but like what most critics have said, it's mad uneccessary. Anybody who knows the show well enough could've figured that the school would win the suit and that Bryce would get the bare minimum punishment at best, so they just wound up going the completely safe route that could've been left implicit without muddying up the story.
It fit the storyline. Clay was on summer vacation with his grandparents during that time she was messing with the Asian nikka

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's enough crazy stuff in here for me to like Season 2 but it ain't as good as Season 1. My final thoughts though

Tyler and broomstick scene was beyond disgusting. When they pulled it out there was a bunch of blood on there :sadcam:
Clay was terrible. Ultimate narcissist. I hoping he got shot by Tyler.
Jessica father. I don't think you're automatically a c00n for marrying White but he clearly was. First thing she said was "You're just saying that because they're Black. He knew in his heart she right and tried to play it off. He was mad she was hanging around niguhs deep down.
Zach aka (Yao Ming son)- They bullied this niguh too much. Blamed him for everything. And nobody had his back. Just messed up treating him like that.
Black therapist- I personally think he was wrong. If you look at Season 1 thread you'lll see why. But he did all of that and still got let go. Smh.
Bryce- Clearly the best actor, bad guy, and the best part of the show.
Me Too- The women telling their me too stories in the courtroom was corny and so fake.
Gay/Straight- I could not tell who was straight and who was moist alot times. The so called straight characters were very feminine. Alot times I was like :usure:, wait a minute. He's laying a straight role. THey should have cast him as a gay character b/c I aint buying it.

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
Dear god that scene with Tyler :picard:
I cant remember the last time I been that disturbed something on t.v. IMO that was worse than the scene when Hannah killed herself.
That's some fukking prison punishment shyt. These white kids are on a whole other level.
I know clays trying to say violence ain't the answer and all, but idk if I could bounce back from some shyt like that

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Season 2 was meh compared to season 1 but the messed up stuff bryce was doing was low key genius
He could have blackmailed everyone but instead he gets a light brock turner sentence for no trouble.