the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
was this worth watching? i seen season 1 but. don't know about this one

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm through 9 episodes and shyt is moving kinda slow but it's okay I guess. Read no further unless you are at the same point or beyond.

I was thrown off on this Hannah "ghost" shyt, I don't think it's a good idea. I guess it's just Clay and his imagination but still. shyt woulda been better if she was just kept to flashbacks.

Clay has really turned into a hoe this season. Dude is the ultimate simp. He was pressed off Asian bruh clappin hannah cheeks all summer :dead:

then he thinkin bout hannah and can't even fukk the rocker chick who want the d.

The kids who play Justin and Alex. I can't decide, they might both be bad actors. It's like I get what they are going for in their scenes but they overdoing it.

Jessica is fine as hell this season lookin thick low key :whew:

I like this lil friend she got now too. That chick is cute and she tryna get Jessica off the bed wenching :pachaha:

Tyler and this sum41 lookin ass got me a lil :merchant: right now.. I think shyt gonna go left with them

still can't believe hannah left out the part where Zack was in the guts all summer. I ain't surprised even if her suicide tapes these women will :duck:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
damn the final episode ended up being trash. :scust:

The season seemed like it might go somewhere interesting for a while but they just ran out of ideas and started touching on hot button issues undercooking the shyt out of all these plot threads :huhldup:

They probably need to end this.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Season 1 was crack,
season 2 turned into some MTV bullshyt you can really tell the actress who played Hannah carried the show on her shoulders
cause everyone else is garbage im on episode 10

Im sick and tired of Alex and his emotional bytch made out burst

Tired of Clay being the lamest no p*ssy getting fakkit in TV history

Only characters i give a shyt about now is the guidance counseler everyone just sucks

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Season 1 was crack,
season 2 turned into some MTV bullshyt you can really tell the actress who played Hannah carried the show on her shoulders
cause everyone else is garbage im on episode 10

Im sick and tired of Alex and his emotional bytch made out burst

Tired of Clay being the lamest no p*ssy getting fakkit in TV history

Only characters i give a shyt about now is the guidance counseler everyone just sucks
You could tell they were trying to shoehorn a ton of stuff in season 2 that the main focus of the season was all over the place.

As far as characters go the only ones I really liked was Ryan, Cyrus and Sheri.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I could at least say the season ended way better than it started.. The first 8 episodes this season were brutal
Im interested where they go with Tylers story