13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I was in tears when dude called Tony an "unhelpful Yoda". I was thinking all throughout the series that he was like some mysterious, omniscient Bruno Mars.

:dead: he's exactly like Yoda. nikka shows up at the right time for everything, gives Clay some weird ass advice then leaves

The rock climb takes the cake

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dat boy Clay is the personification of the :yeshrug: or :dwillhuh:

Be a bystander when your crush is getting shytted on, brehs.

He didn't do it intentionally, he is just so clueless and awkward when it comes to human interaction he never really saw what was going on

Which is why he didn't understand why Skye and his went from being real good friends to damn near strangers. Skye likes him like Hannah liked him and he still didn't pick up on it

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Shed some tears the last couple episodes brehs:wow:

Was hard to watch the rape scenes and hannahs bath tub scene:mjcry:
I'm on episode 12 I had to turn it off cuz shyt got too real last night. :mjcry: feel bad for clay, he had the love of his life right in front of him and when they finally start hitting it off she offs herself :mjcry:

Bounty

All Star
Daps
I'm on episode 12 I had to turn it off cuz shyt got too real last night. :mjcry: feel bad for clay, he had the love of his life right in front of him and when they finally start hitting it off she offs herself :mjcry:

When Clay started crying to Tony about him being the reason Hannah killed herself on 11th episode:wow:

Another part that really got me choked up was when Jessica told her pops that something happened to her:mjcry:

Cant imagine having a daughter and her telling me she got raped:mjcry: