13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I don't think I'm buying Clay as socially awkward. Remember this is 2017. He's a little bit of a nerd but he still look like a kid who'd have rich hipster broads droppin their drawls :manny:

So far this Alex kid seems like the most non-cliche character probably, he's a dude who I think I knew in real life, that kid with his own style who can literally fit in with any social group, prolly can fukk a cheerleader and the next week he's fukkin an old hippie nature walk artsy chick :pachaha:

That one rich cac on the team dude looks like he's no less than 45 :mjlol:
He had Hannah, the bae Sherri and the goth chick all throwing it at him
If he wasn't so awkward he'd have been swimming in puss

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had Hannah, the bae Sherri and the goth chick all throwing it at him
If he wasn't so awkward he'd have been swimming in puss
Even Hannah's friend in the first episode was trying to put Hannah on him because she thought he was cute

And Jeff was trying to groom Clay so they could take over the school. We never saw Jeff hanging out with those cats causing trouble.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Even Hannah's friend in the first episode was trying to put Hannah on him because she thought he was cute

And Jeff was trying to groom Clay so they could take over the school. We never saw Jeff hanging out with those cats causing trouble.
Jeff was such a good dude :mjcry: why did it have to be him :mjcry:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:

Now why u get banned

Beats me, mods never tell me so not sure how to fix what ever problem there is

What I don't get is there are posters who spew hatred towards women, different cultures and races, spew hatred towards certain occupations but they are allowed to keep posting however I never do any of that and I get banned...It's no biggie I just post with my other username