and some Peach cobbler
th

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Not only was Lawrence Brewer a racist b*stard who's hopefully burning in the hottest section of hell :demonic:, he was a selfish piece of shiit. fakkit ordered all this food for his last meal, then refused to eat any of it....so Texas abolished the last meal right for all death row inmates.

Dude was truly one of the biggest pieces of shyt of all time:
Lawrence Russell Brewer, and John King dragged Byrd for three miles behind a pick-up truck along an asphalt road. Byrd, who remained conscious throughout most of the ordeal, was killed when his body hit the edge of a culvert, severing his right arm and head. The murderers drove on for another mile before dumping his torso in front of an African-American cemetery in Jasper :pacspit:

And his quote right before his execution

“As far as any regrets, no, I have no regrets,” Brewer says. “No, I’d do it all over again, to tell you the truth.”

Yet James Byrds sister says:
“If I saw him face to face, I’d tell him I forgive him for what he did,” Boatner said. “Otherwise I’d be like him. I have already forgiven him.”

:beli:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Lie to me about loving blue cheese and I'll lie to you about loving ranch :noah:
I love that sour moldy lookin dressing smothered all over my carrots :noah: I love that aftertaste that lingers well after I've brushed my teeth with the finest mint toothpaste money can buy :blessed:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
And lol at having an appetite knowing you about to get killed.

They're psychopaths...they dont think like you and I, nor have the same normal psycho-physiological reactions. Look at that bytch ass Michael Dunn. He murks a kid, and calmly leaves to go eat pizza and drink alcohol.