12 Pictures Of Death Row Prisoners’ Last Meals

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:gag: looks like the shyt they usually serve in prison. might as well tell them." i'll have what we had on wednesday for my last meal."
20121114-230050-HMTurk.JPG
You eat your masters food, you wouldn't understand.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
yeah cuz white people invented it right?
:thumbsdown:

:eat:
go on eating your prison food
Well. I am showing you african food, the food your ancestors ate, and you are calling it prison food, so I assume you eat food from the america's. Now if I am not mistaken you didn't bring fufu with you, so you are eating food that is not native to your country. Who provided you food when you were slaves? Thus the reason I said your masters food.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baked mac and cheese.
fried chicken.
Garlic bread.
Birthday cake ice cream.
Giordano's Stuffed pizza.

:wow:

I had Ice cream cake for my birthday for the first time a few months ago... wtf? This is what the hype was about? Tasted bad. I'm fine with a regular brownie cheesecake. Always wanted Giordanos.

10A60120-5B82-4FE5-896C-D025BBAC0F51-2206-0000037E0F1E4512.jpg

i'll take this as my last meal...:eat:

Who is this nikka?

But as somebody said earlier, I might even just decline my last meal. I remember one cat for his last words was holding a contest for which joke to use as his last words. People would mail him lol.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not only was Lawrence Brewer a racist b*stard who's hopefully burning in the hottest section of hell :demonic:, he was a selfish piece of shiit. fakkit ordered all this food for his last meal, then refused to eat any of it....so Texas abolished the last meal right for all death row inmates.

He is a definite a$$hole for that shyt.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Well. I am showing you african food, the food your ancestors ate, and you are calling it prison food, so I assume you eat food from the america's. Now if I am not mistaken you didn't bring fufu with you, so you are eating food that is not native to your country. Who provided you food when you were slaves? Thus the reason I said your masters food.
how does someone own food? A lot of what is considered to be "American" cuisine was created by blacks in the south. How does variations of pork,beef and chicken awarded to just white people

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
africa is a continent.
each country has different food.
for all you know my ancestor might've thought that nikka who eat fufu are as bytch made as you.
:camby:

By the way The United States is my country. my ancestors have been here as long as any white person.
I have indian, white, african, and asian blood in my family line.
just because you have some deluded fantasy of where you originate. don't go throughing shade at mine.
Most slaves were taken out of Angola and fufu is a Ghana cuisine. Your ancestors prolly didnt even eat that shyt anyway.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
how does someone own food? A lot of what is considered to be "American" cuisine was created by blacks in the south. How does variations of pork,beef and chicken awarded to just white people
I didn't say anyone owned food. I said the food your masters gave you. A lot of african american food are just garbage, slop what have you, that the masters didn't eat, like pig feet, oxtail, gumbo. Fried chicken is a south white dish brought over by the scottish, the way we make fried chicken is way different. We don't use flour.

The others are just foods brought over by immigrants and modified by americans, like hot dogs, pizza and hamburger. All of these foods have origins to europe. Where your masters are from. None of these foods have any african origins with the exception of okra.

Fufu is a regular dish we eat in africa, and I will assume 80% of you lot have never heard of it.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
africa is a continent.
each country has different food.
for all you know my ancestor might've thought that nikka who eat fufu are as bytch made as you.
:camby:

By the way The United States is my country. my ancestors have been here as long as any white person.
I have indian, white, african, and asian blood in my family line.
just because you have some deluded fantasy of where you originate. don't go throughing shade at mine.
No shyt it's a continent. Name one west african, or central african country that doesn't eat fufu. I'll wait.

Yes your ancestors have been in america for a very long time, and who provided you food? Last I checked slaves didn't hunt their own game. :usure: