12 Pictures Of Death Row Prisoners’ Last Meals

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Nah, she came up to me and asked for chicken...I put it in a napkin for her and handed it to her.

yea i know but i mean as far as eating outdoors with so many of them around. i always give to the homeless but one time when i was a kid i had a homeless lady asking me for a bite from my cheeseburger and bytches cursed me out when i said no :pachaha:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
10A60120-5B82-4FE5-896C-D025BBAC0F51-2206-0000037E0F1E4512.jpg

i'll take this as my last meal...:eat:
2my5et4.jpg

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yea i know but i mean as far as eating outdoors with so many of them around. i always give to the homeless but one time when i was a kid i had a homeless lady asking me for a bite from my cheeseburger and bytches cursed me out when i said no :pachaha:
haha I'd just cuss them right back. I got into an argument once with a crazy homeless man before...no one yells at me without getting it back!

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Not only was Lawrence Brewer a racist b*stard who's hopefully burning in the hottest section of hell :demonic:, he was a selfish piece of shiit. fakkit ordered all this food for his last meal, then refused to eat any of it....so Texas abolished the last meal right for all death row inmates.

But inmates in Texas will no longer be allowed to choose their final meal, after a convicted murderer ordered a massive multi-course dinner.

Lawrence Brewer, who was executed on Wednesday, asked for two chicken steaks, a triple bacon cheeseburger, fried okra, three fajitas, a pizza, a pint of ice cream, and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts. He reportedly refused to eat any of the feast once it was delivered.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Angel Nieves Diaz had the right idea.... Decline your last meal.

There's no need to feed your appetite when your moments away from death...
you better be getting spiritually prepared the best you can.

(or, he might of realized that he didn't deserve a "special" last meal).

another thing that you might want to think about.

btw, dude suffered through his death. they didn't give him enough anesthesia plus they didn't put the needle right into his vein right so it was into his flesh so the chemicals went into his flesh. dude felt all that shyt.