12 Pictures Of Death Row Prisoners’ Last Meals

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It's the americans who are fronting. Don't think I don't know y'all would really ask for bacon wrapped in more bacon with a side-dish of bacon :pachaha:
Everyone here is listing fat foods. Swine is an addiction typically reserved for white people. We eat it, but we're not like them, they eat it in pounds. Many of us consider the animal dirty, we don't eat swine like that.

You on the other hand. HA. you're stuffing your face with Feijoada and Fanta.. :mjlolz::umadhuh:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
10A60120-5B82-4FE5-896C-D025BBAC0F51-2206-0000037E0F1E4512.jpg

i'll take this as my last meal...:eat:

:wow: i love fat booties in dresses. im buying my wife like 3 of these long dresses for our trip to DR this summer.

It didn't even taste good, tbh. AND some homeless woman kept coming up to me begging me for chicken. I gave her one, then she came back and asked for more.

thats why i cant eat at those outdoor tables at restaurants. just the thought of some homeless dude putting his hand in my dish and grabbing a fistfull of food and running away :pachaha: or sneezing in my soup or someshyt :scusthov:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Everyone here is listing fat foods. Swine is an addiction typically reserved for white people. We eat it, but we're not like them, they eat it in pounds. Many of us consider the animal dirty, we don't eat swine like that.

You on the other hand. HA. you're stuffing your face with Feijoada and Fanta.. :mjlolz::umadhuh:

And y'all stuffing yourselves with hush puppies and collard greens :umad:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow.
I think I could make a pretty great meal taking something from each of the 12.

Then again, I might choose nothing if I felt nervous or sick. Not everyone goes into that chamber at peace.

I really want some ice cream right now though.
Last night I had a hot brownie with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge/caramel. Talk about food coma.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
thats why i cant eat at those outdoor tables at restaurants. just the thought of some homeless dude putting his hand in my dish and grabbing a fistfull of food and running away :pachaha: or sneezing in my soup or someshyt :scusthov:

Nah, she came up to me and asked for chicken...I put it in a napkin for her and handed it to her.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
You couldn't even identify hush puppies without google. :mjlolz:

You're stuffing yourself with Vapata de frango and caipirinha. :blackmad:

:childplease: It's Vatapá. Should have googled it to better identify :umad:

And anyway this back and forth ain't going nowhere so I'm not playing anymore :skip: