12 Pictures Of Death Row Prisoners’ Last Meals

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn: Them muhfukkas eating better than me and I'm free

Right?

I feel like the satisfaction of not only knowing what your final meal is, but also being able to choose it, is a luxury that should not be afforded to death row prisoners.

These motherfukkers have killed and raped people and are having extravagant last meals. Meanwhile, I never did shyt to anybody, and for all I know, my last meal could be a half-eaten slice of cold pizza that fell on the floor. :smh:

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Hypothetically speaking, if i were to have a last meal it would be:

Mac and Cheese(Gotta be homemade)
Chicken Strips
A Nice waffle with no sugar syrup
A Nice spinach salad with the works
Cheese bread

and a nice apple cobbler with vanilla ice cream

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Was in Spain last summer also. First paella I had was at a restaurant in Ibiza, away from the main area which may have been why it was so good. Went to Barcelona after and the restaurants on the main strip, La Rambla, the paella was absolutely disgusting. From the rice to the veggies, all tasted like frozen crap. Not sure if Madrid was the same deal maybe.

Gotta get away from the tourist central areas for the real good stuff it seemed, which we were warned of. Just couldn't believe the difference in quality.
We stayed in Barca mostly. I didn't like the food at all in Spain, to be honest. I was disappointed.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
that's some haunting shyt when you think about it...
2uhq15w.jpg

SuckFohh

Pro
Daps
That was written by a white person. I'm not sure how that's funny. Her son is too young to eat rice, so fufu would be the best option. Notice she said the locals eat it. It is african food, where your people come from.

But hey, clown your ancestors food, while eating your masters food and looking down on us. Sounds about right.

American l's as per usual. :manny:
My ex's stepdad eats that. He offered me some but that shyt looks like raw pancake batter. I declined and made the :huhldup: face and he saw my reflection in the window.
The L was brutal. I got banned from the house for a month, and even tho I was forgiven he never forgot. Nothing was the same after that.
Fukk fufu. :pacspit: