12 Pictures Of Death Row Prisoners’ Last Meals

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No shyt it's a continent. Name one west african, or central african country that doesn't eat fufu. I'll wait.

Yes your ancestors have been in america for a very long time, and who provided you food? Last I checked slaves didn't hunt their own game. :usure:
Fufu is Guinean cuisine
it is not popular in most of africa. its a regional dish.
:camby:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Fufu is Guinean cuisine
it is not popular in most of africa. its a regional dish.
Did you just get that from wiki? :heh:

You muppet, ask any Nigerian, Congolese, Liberian, the list goes on and on, same food different names based on our native language. I can't believe you just tried pulling up a cac source to tell an african that has been to over 20 african countries, what africans eat. That would be like me telling you golf is the most populous sport, you telling me it's football, me pulling up a ghanian link that states golf, and me telling you you're lying. Now how stupid would that be? whoops.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
who is that pawg? :wow:
thirsty-man-in-desert.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Did you just get that from wiki? :heh:

You muppet, ask any Nigerian, Congolese, Liberian, the list goes on and on. I can't believe you just tried pulling up a cac source to tell an african that has been to over 20 african countries, what africans eat. That would be like me telling you golf is the most populous sport, you telling me it's football, me pulling up a ghanian link that states golf, and me telling you you're lying. Now how stupid would that be? whoops.
i just asked my nikka Yinka from Nigeria he said you don't know what the fukk you're talking about.
:bryan:
He said Fufu is what they feed to babies before they start teething and shyt.
nikka in here talking about gerber food as his last meal.
:heh:
make-homemade-baby-food-1.jpg

eat african food and never go to africa brehs.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
i just asked my nikka Yinka from Nigeria he said you don't know what the fukk you're talking about.
:bryan:
He said Fufu is what they feed to babies before they start teething and shyt.
nikka in here talking about gerber food as his last meal.
:heh:
make-homemade-baby-food-1.jpg
You're a liar, or he's american born. One or the other, or both. I have been to Nigeria, it is eaten often. There are Nigerians that are on this site that can chime in.

http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/fufu-recipes/

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You're a liar, or he's american born. One or the other, or both. I have been to Nigeria, it is eaten often. There are Nigerians that are on this site that can chime in.

http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/fufu-recipes/
:dead:
" I live in DR Congo, and everyone local around here wants to feed my son fufu
He's 6 and a half months old
Fufu comes as a powder, and you mix it wiht water to make it into a starch like stuff."
:pachaha:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:dead:
" I live in DR Congo, and everyone local around here wants to feed my son fufu
He's 6 and a half months old
Fufu comes as a powder, and you mix it wiht water to make it into a starch like stuff."
:pachaha:
That was written by a white person. I'm not sure how that's funny. Her son is too young to eat rice, so fufu would be the best option. Notice she said the locals eat it. It is african food, where your people come from.

But hey, clown your ancestors food, while eating your masters food and looking down on us. Sounds about right.

American l's as per usual. :manny:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I didn't say anyone owned food. I said the food your masters gave you. A lot of african american food are just garbage, slop what have you, that the masters didn't eat, like pig feet, oxtail, gumbo. Fried chicken is a south white dish brought over by the scottish, the way we make fried chicken is way different. We don't use flour.

The others are just foods brought over by immigrants and modified by americans, like hot dogs, pizza and hamburger. All of these foods have origins to europe. Where your masters are from. None of these foods have any african origins with the exception of okra.

Fufu is a regular dish we eat in africa, and I will assume 80% of you lot have never heard of it.

So BBQ spare ribs was also one that's garbage to you? Oxtails are garbage to you? The way fried chicken is prepared is heavily aa influenced. A lot of whats considered "southern" cooking is really rooted in ba culture. Just like "American" music

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
So BBQ spare ribs was also one that's garbage to you? Oxtails are garbage to you? The way fried chicken is prepared is heavily aa influenced. A lot of whats considered "southern" cooking is really rooted in ba culture. Just like "American" music
Ok.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Yah - I was in Spain this summer...that was in Madrid...my first paella. I don't eat seafood, so I had it with chicken. Didn't like it.
Was in Spain last summer also. First paella I had was at a restaurant in Ibiza, away from the main area which may have been why it was so good. Went to Barcelona after and the restaurants on the main strip, La Rambla, the paella was absolutely disgusting. From the rice to the veggies, all tasted like frozen crap. Not sure if Madrid was the same deal maybe.

Gotta get away from the tourist central areas for the real good stuff it seemed, which we were warned of. Just couldn't believe the difference in quality.