12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Thank you we have perfect matchup staring us in the face and now we want to talk about we need to have some meaningless belt fight like that really matters.

Knowing how long already it takes for most fights to get made anyway under the best of circumstances
i do lend credence to the belts but haney facing rolly off rip before a matias or teo would not set right with me..rolly's punk ducking ass can be the last fight/belt Haney takes IF Rolly doesn't lose his belt to davies/barroso/ WBA stripping him..because baring fukkery or Rolly actually beating his mando...rolly wont be defending against no ryan garcia :heh:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Thank you we have perfect matchup staring us in the face and now we want to talk about we need to have some meaningless belt fight like that really matters.

Knowing how long already it takes for most fights to get made anyway under the best of circumstances
He doesn’t want haney to fight both Matias and Teo, so he picked the bum instead of actually wanting what’s best for the fans.

These nikkas ain’t real fans of boxing they care more bout dikk riding they fav boxers.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
i do lend credence to the belts but haney facing rolly off rip before a matias or teo would not set right with me..rolly's punk ducking ass can be the last fight/belt Haney takes IF Rolly doesn't lose his belt to davies/barroso/ WBA stripping him..because baring fukkery or Rolly actually beating his mando...rolly wont be defending against no ryan garcia :heh:
I just have issues with nikkas swearing up and down make the best fights available fukk these belts and NOW when you can sidestep a CLEAR mismatch in Rolly now nikkas talmbout pickup that belt

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I just have issues with nikkas swearing up and down make the best fights available fukk these belts and NOW when you can sidestep a CLEAR mismatch in Rolly now nikkas talmbout pickup that belt

I agree with you. Romero is a fukkin' joke. So I'm honestly asking you, what's the best matchup for Haney?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yo, Tank..I'm sorry but this ain't good enough. Can't just be Haney, Spence, Crawford, Andrade, Benavidez stepping it up...you got to fight someone real...lol
GEVS1b.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I agree with you. Romero is a fukkin' joke. So I'm honestly asking you, what's the best matchup for Haney?
Shakur is the best match up but Haney wants to beat Tank and take his spot as the top guy under the Canelo portion of boxing.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn’t want haney to fight both Matias and Teo, so he picked the bum instead of actually wanting what’s best for the fans.

These nikkas ain’t real fans of boxing they care more bout dikk riding they fav boxers.
Real fans wouldnt even be talking about Matias and Teo. So why arent you talking about the one fight that matters? Haney vs Tank should be the only fight we're talking about honestly.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This was easily the best I've ever seen Haney, he's 25, probably still improving and he did look stronger at 140 w/o having to cut as much as he did earlier. Yea, he won via UD but you could see he has enough pop to hurt or at least keep honest everyone at 140.

But he didn't just improve in power, his ring IQ, movement, defense, and punch variety were the best I've ever seen from him too, even better than his performance in the Kambosos rematch.
Looking forward if he gets even better than this in the future but even rn I don't think anybody is beating him at 140. He's a bad style matchup for Teo and I think he beats Matias too.
Every time Haneys name comes up..Teo talks about $5, $10 million...talks about the judges being for Haney...he's as scared of Haney as Canelo is of Benavidez .

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The first one isn't going to happen. Those dudes career trajectory are so far apart, it's laughable.

You're either asking for Davis to move up or Haney to move down. Neither is happening.

I know. I think Teo would be best bet.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Shakur is the best match up but Haney wants to beat Tank and take his spot as the top guy under the Canelo portion of boxing.
I can't front, I don't know what the fukk is going to happen with Stevenson. He could clean out 135 but who would want to fight him? :yeshrug:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Every time Haneys name comes up..Teo talks about $5, $10 million...talks about the judges being for Haney...he's as scared of Haney as Canelo is of Benavidez .
It didn't seem like he wanted to do anything with Haney when Teo had the belts at 135 that's for sure. Ryan Garcia too.
Idk what numbers Haney is doing will they be enough to entice these guys to fight him?