12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
san fran is one of the most overrated cities to me lol

U know, it's a lil weird to see them stage it in San Francisco! I wonder if that's Eddie's doing, because Haney doesn't really seem to have a super strong connection to the Bay. I know he was born out here, and I've seen videos where he's training out here, but he also isn't like Andre Ward, who repped Oakland and fought at the Oracle.

I'm always excited to see boxing in the Bay though. shyt, even Floyd had a memorable fight at the Cow Palace in Frisco.

Anyways, San Francisco can pale in certain areas that NYC or LA would otherwise excel (namely, night life.) However, the city itself is so laid back, it's perfect for a low key weekend. Bay culture seems to be insular by nature, so it doesn't surprise me if folks don't understand the appeal too well.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Respect to Haney though for chasing legacy and not ducking the smoke. Him taking a pay cut to fight the Australian will always get my respect because most fighters would have said "fukk that lets go fight someone else"

This is make or break for Regis. He knows this fight is happening because his previous fight was very underwhelming and a subpar performance

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking forward to this, Haney moving up in weight and straight away facing a champion who's also a puncher, good chance for Prograis to have an opportunity to get a great name on a record too, should be ill. I heard Andy Cruz will be on the undercard, potentially Bivol too but not sure about that yet though.