12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’m starting to think some of ya on these fighters payrolls with ya takes.

I can now see You just hate Haney nothing about that comment was egregious :mjlol:

Is Tank ever going to even take a fight he has a 50/50 chance in :whoo: All them belts are free now. I would bet money he doesn't grab any of them as that would then"force" him to actually defend them shyts

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’m about to get drunk at a hotel bar before the fight (shout out amex FHR for the credits).

Wanted my grandfather to come with me, but he doesn’t wanna be around hella people, but Im getting him food and ordered the PPV. This event better be worth it :sadcam:

For those who haven’t been at Chase Center before, prices for a single drink + tip WILL be $25+. Please drink elsewhere beforehand

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I can now see You just hate Haney nothing about that comment was egregious :mjlol:

Is Tank ever going to even take a fight he has a 50/50 chance in :whoo: All them belts are free now. I would bet money he doesn't grab any of them as that would then"force" him to actually defend them shyts
Hate?

i dont dislike Haney at all, im going to buy this card.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Different performance? One stood in the line of fire the other boxed from outside and used his power.

giphy.webp