12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Per the California State Athletic Commission, official contract purses for the Matchroom Boxing card on DAZN PPV on Saturday: Regis Prograis $1.5 million, Devin Haney $1.5 million (although, per sources, Prograis is guaranteed $3 million and Haney at least $4 million); Liam Paro $62,500, Montana Love $62,500; Andy Cruz $75,000, Jovanni Straffon $20,000; Ebanie Bridges $40,000, Miyo Yoshida $30,000; Amari Jones $15,000, Quilisto Madera $800 (not a typo); Beatriz Ferreira $10,000, Destiny Jones $7,500; Shamar Canal $5,000, Jose Antonio Meza $3,000.

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Haney will win a decision, but Prograis is way harder fight than some of you think. No one's really beat him decisively, and Haney finds southpaws difficult. Prograis is also a truly murderous puncher, most of the guys he's fought have been laid out and/or busted up badly. His obvious weakness is his feet, dude really does look like he's wading through treacle, especially in his last fight. As long as Haney uses his legs and reach, he should be fine. Wouldn't shock me if Prograis hurts him at some point though.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think Haney will win a decision, but Prograis is way harder fight than some of you think. No one's really beat him decisively, and Haney finds southpaws difficult. Prograis is also a truly murderous puncher, most of the guys he's fought have been laid out and/or busted up badly. His obvious weakness is his feet, dude really does look like he's wading through treacle, especially in his last fight. As long as Haney uses his legs and reach, he should be fine. Wouldn't shock me if Prograis hurts him at some point though.

Lol this fight is probably as difficult as a tank/Shakur fight in the context that

At 135 dude would kill himself to make weight to go at the best in the division

At 140 dude still look like he has to fight to make weight and he is going for the best in the division in his first fight at the weight without knowing how he can even handle the division

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Lol this fight is probably as difficult as a tank/Shakur fight in the context that

At 135 dude would kill himself to make weight to go at the best in the division

At 140 dude still look like he has to fight to make weight and he is going for the best in the division in his first fight at the weight without knowing how he can even handle the division

I’m starting to think some of ya on these fighters payrolls with ya takes.