12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, LA
I didn’t know was that much bigger than Prograis. Devin might not see 135 again.
Yeah Devin looked really big in that face off compared to Regis. Interested to see him after the weight cut. One question I do have is if his power was affected cutting at 135. Might be wishful thinking tho.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copping my ticket soon, prices are kinda crazy resale and ticketmaster :picard:

About to use this $150 gift card and $124 vivid seats credit to good use lol it’ll only get me around row 15-20 towards the middle of the ring
Eddie said 9k tickets already sold. Looking at them prices, that 25% looking like an even bigger fumble by Shakur.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
that paro vs love fight is a good one...i will say that if love doesnt give a good account of himself i can see matchroom letting him go

andy cruz facing tanajara is a good one...tanajara doesnt have the threat of really knocking him out like burgos did...but he can box..andy though if he really sits down on his punches can prolly get tanajara outta there

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Eddie said 9k tickets already sold. Looking at them prices, that 25% looking like an even bigger fumble by Shakur.

Shakur should be getting roasted to oblivion for a clear duck lol. Especially if Devin is light work, Shakur gets a free bag and all the leverage at 135. nikka studied at the Bud School of Business I see

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
that paro vs love fight is a good one...i will say that if love doesnt give a good account of himself i can see matchroom letting him go

andy cruz facing tanajara is a good one...tanajara doesnt have the threat of really knocking him out like burgos did...but he can box..andy though if he really sits down on his punches can prolly get tanajara outta there
Agree, Love at maybe last chance saloons.

Will be interesting to see where Paro is at. He had a nasty achilles injury and lost a lot of the advances he'd made in the 2 prior years in strength and conditioning. He has a great left, but will be does he still have it?

I can see Love doing something here, boxing layoff's are often worse than a loss tbh.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That’s good, I don’t think they’ve even released the 200 level tickets yet, so that mean the 100 level will be full. Chase holds about 18k

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prograis is trying to out thug him lol
Pretty much saying he's better cause he's more hood lol Doesn't work that way in the boxing.

His ego is gonna take a hit during the fight when someone he deeems soft and privledged is whipping his ass lol

Haney wins, but i expect it to get dirty.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
matchroom going out sending me emails about buying hospitality packages for this lol

Description

Get your Official Matchroom Boxing Hospitality tickets from Stage Front, these tickets include the below:
  • Premium Seating.
  • Access to VIP Lounge in the JP Morgan Suite.
  • Complimentary canapes, beers, wines and soft drinks.
  • Meet and Greet with Matchroom Boxing fighters on the night.
luckily if i decide to get media cred for this, id get all this and then some without buying one of their packages lol

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Devin looked really big in that face off compared to Regis. Interested to see him after the weight cut. One question I do have is if his power was affected cutting at 135. Might be wishful thinking tho.

I've been hearing that he's been slumping dudes in sparring for the past 1-2 yrs but he just hasn't been able to do it in fights. You do wonder if the weight cut has been sapping him. His pillow fists sent Loma to the ER with torso damage so there's that. Makes you think whether or not he'll be laying it on cats differently at 140.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I've been hearing that he's been slumping dudes in sparring for the past 1-2 yrs but he just hasn't been able to do it in fights. You do wonder if the weight cut has been sapping him. His pillow fists sent Loma to the ER with torso damage so there's that. Makes you think whether or not he'll be laying it on cats differently at 140.

If Haney can start Ko'ing dudes he'll def be a way bigger name than he is now.