12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Devin Haney is a weight bully that uses his size as his advantage at a lower weight class to compensate for his lack of punching power. Not surprising
Devin Haney is a professional. Being a weight bully would be someone participating in a fight in a division they can't make weight for, i.e. Tank and Shakur.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
The corniest boxer out there today.

Nah Not even close.

You must have forgotten that Ryan Garcia exists or something.

Teo corny as all fxck. "Its da Takeover". Him and his tinfoil hat and Sara Jay tramp stamp tatoo.

Then You got Shakur on one knee, proposing to thots live postfight. Thats hard to beat.
You got AJ's big dorky awkward azz.... Like how you look like that and STILL manage to be one of the cringiest MFs on earth?:heh:
And don't MAKE me post that Tank dance video that everyone pretends never happened :scust:

Shyt I could keep going. Boxers some weirdos man.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Nah Not even close.

You must have forgotten that Ryan Garcia exists or something.

Teo corny as all fxck. "Its da Takeover". Him and his tinfoil hat and Sara Jay tramp stamp tatoo.

Then You got Shakur on one knee, proposing to thots live postfight. Thats hard to beat.
You got AJ's big dorky awkward azz.... Like how you look like that and STILL manage to be one of the cringiest MFs on earth?:heh:
And don't MAKE me post that Tank dance video that everyone pretends never happened :scust:

Shyt I could keep going. Boxers some weirdos man.
Disagree. I think Devin is a try hard cornball wannabe. Using the n word during a world wide press conference is as ignorant and low class as you could get. No matter how tacky Floyd could be you never found him using that word. I cringed when Terrence did it in July.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disagree. I think Devin is a try hard cornball wannabe. Using the n word during a world wide press conference is as ignorant and low class as you could get. No matter how tacky Floyd could be you never found him using that word. I cringed when Terrence did it in July.
I wonder if you get mad when artist go on worldwide tours spewing the word for fans of other nationalities and races to sing it back to them? Or does your moral elevator stop at the floor for pugilists that make a living hitting each other in the head?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
are you kidding me..floyd called his father a fakkit on live tv..thats more cringeworthy than anything devin has done

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There’s big demand for boxing in the bay, even the amateur boxing and mma shows are sell outs and priced at $35-100+. These strong sales were inevitable, hopefully we get more
yall prolly hadnt had that consistently since andre ward retired

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I wonder if you get mad when artist go on worldwide tours spewing the word for fans of other nationalities and races to sing it back to them? Or does your moral elevator stop at the floor for pugilists that make a living hitting each other in the head?
Wtf does that have to do with an athlete representing a network, and boxing promotion at a press conference? Your argument is not at all equivalent to that and has zero to do with the issue

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Was it during a press conference?
doesnt matter where he did it..is that he done it :heh:..floyd called his father, who gave him a style to run with to be an ATG boxer and rich, a fakkit on TV...thats white boy shyt and embarassing..he is no example of decorum on the mic

you could have said someone like roy jones..somebody who didnt do any of that low brow shyt..just straight shyt talking